- par Simran, il y a 16 joursNoté 5 sur 5I wanted to block websites on my PC that consumes my time and thus reduces my study hours. I installed 3 extensions to test if any of them really work and this extension works great.
- par randalthor, il y a 19 joursNoté 5 sur 5Amazing tool. Just the right amount of difficulty in accessing certain websites to curb my impulsive behavior. I go for 150s and I add youtube, reddit, news websites, etc. to the list. Then I don't end up aimlessly browsing the web when I should work or leave the computer and spend time with family instead.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16660401 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Very well made! Feature rich for those who'd like to get deep into it. While staying simple for the users who quickly want to block and abstain. Thank you! Will share it with my friends and support the work!
- par geochronology, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5This extension has given me countless hours of my life back and helps me stay productive even during long workdays. I really like it and recommend it to others.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16367727 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Great, simple, helpful app. One thing that would be a nice feature is if you could have both the delay AND blocking after a set amount of time.
- par Shivendra, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Excellent tool. Only thing probably missing is a 'temporary unblock' feature where the user can unblock a site for only a couple of minutes after the time limit has been reached. The attempts for temporary unblocking can be specified or be set by default.
Edit: Thanks for the reply. This deserves an additional star.