- par 1hforgperd, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5This add-on works even while you minimize Firefox or turn off your smartphone monitor. Therefore, the time limit is reached even though you have stopped browsing the site.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16206521 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5Edit: 1. I miss the option for syncing timers between Android and PC 2. Exporting config on Android does nothing.
Great addon with so many options for managing your time! And huge plus for supporting new Firefox for Android!
- par Romlig, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5Great addon. However there is an issue on Firefox for Android with the time limit: the countdown keeps ticking when I switch to another app. (when the countdown reaches 0:00 the current page stays unlocked => my bad, it's a setting)Thanks for the review. The Firefox for Android issue is a known issue; I'm working on a fix. Not sure about the second issue. Make sure you have the setting "Immediately block pages" selected.
- par P., il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5It's only missing a countdown timer for me to make it 5 starts. I got it activated in the settings, but I only see the time at which the lockdown will ends ...
- par Ajith Nair, il y a 8 moisNoté 4 sur 5An excellent replacement for StayFocusd (which is available only for Chromium). I would have rated it 5 stars, but I gave just 4 because it's missing one feature I want: remove the count-down timer from the add-on icon, and display it only on the page.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15372875 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisNoté 4 sur 55 stars if I could figure out a way to block an index site (home page) and have sub-domains not be blocked by default (manual exclusions aren't suitable if you'll want to access pages via a Google search, for example). Other than that works great.
- par KARTHIK YELCHURU, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Solves the the distraction problem I persistently face. Auto save addition would be good.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anThanks for the review. I'd like to hear more about what you mean by "auto save". Perhaps post something to the suggestions forum? https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leechblock/leechblock-forums-f1/
- par Tracey, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Allows much more customizability than other timer apps I've found. That means I can keep my schedule in the Goldilocks zone of productivity and enjoyment. Thus I don't need to keep using willpower to reset it every time I want to avoid certain sites, and don't risk "forgetting" to use it.
However, the UI could be more intuitive - I often accidentally set it to do things I don't want. The override also doesn't work for me even though it displays a messages saying it has. This is a problem when I need to use certain sites. It happens whether I activate override before or after I run out of time.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15202892 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5The only cross-browser plugin for strategic site-blocking! I really love what the developer has done here and IMO less buggy than Stayfocusd. About the only thing it is missing is settings sync across browsers.
- par smayer97, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5nice concept. Would be nice if Override function worked like Lockdown function, allowing you to select the length of time to override rather than being a predetermined fixed amount entered in preferences.
Would also be nice when using Lockdown that it would lockdown any overrides that were activated.
I really like that it locks out the ability to access Add-on options, support, etc. This is really useful!
Keep up the good work.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15289832 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5It was working amazing till today, when it gave me access to a blocked site again(I generally tried to open the site when I got distracted, saw that leechblock blocked it, and went back to working.). I went into lockdown and manually locked down for 100 hours and it locked the site down again. I don't know how it gave me access to that site though.