- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16206521 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5Edit: 1. I miss the option for syncing timers between Android and PC 2. Exporting config on Android does nothing.
Great addon with so many options for managing your time! And huge plus for supporting new Firefox for Android!
- par GUNJAN, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5This is the best add on to keep us away from distractions specially for student like me this helps a lot as we can set the timing and day for such distractions and even have daily limit for use of such websites
- par Romlig, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5Great addon. However there is an issue on Firefox for Android with the time limit: the countdown keeps ticking when I switch to another app. (when the countdown reaches 0:00 the current page stays unlocked => my bad, it's a setting)
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 moisThanks for the review. The Firefox for Android issue is a known issue; I'm working on a fix. Not sure about the second issue. Make sure you have the setting "Immediately block pages" selected.
- par Zzz, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5Great add-on, honestly has made my life so much better. I've been using this for 2 years now... I finally donated $40 to the developer but it's added so much more value to my life than that. Good stuff.
- par P., il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5It's only missing a countdown timer for me to make it 5 starts. I got it activated in the settings, but I only see the time at which the lockdown will ends ...
- par 175iq, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5This is the best productivity add-on I have ever came across. Supports so many features that it feels like the amalgamation of multiple add-ons and cherry on the cake is that it is available for chrome as well and you can just export the same settings to chrome using a single click.
- par Flouroux, il y a 6 moisNoté 2 sur 5Tried to set it up, a lot of bugs unfortunately:
1. Set to wildcard and +webflow.com - it still shows a timer on the webflow page, even though it doen't block it (I've set to count only active tab yes)
2. Set to keyword allow mode, added a wildcard and ~webflow - it doesn't load a google search for webflow.
So it kinda only worked if I remove the timer display and also don't use keywords :c
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 6 moisIf you had posted this to the support forums, I would have tried to provide some assistance. I don't think what you are experiencing is due to "a lot of bugs."
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16648427 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5I migrated to LeechBlock from another similar add-on. By the versatility and offered customization, I regret to have not moved to this add-on earlier. Absolutely brilliant!