- par CamilliLa, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5Can't believe that adding a web site doesn't allow (copy-and-) paste. You have to TYPE the web site?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 moisThere is a bug (currently under investigation) that prevents the context menu from appearing in the options page. The workaround for copy-paste is to use keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, etc.) or top menu bar.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13953226 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5Its not blocking anything no matter my settings. I went to the forums like the dev said but absolutely nothing came out of it. Its been months and this add-on still does nothing at all.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15020424 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5This add on is light and very feature rich. I love having multiple types of block categories, which I use to either block permanently, whitelist only on certain days, or to allow overrides which are very helpful. Overrides are awesome, for example, if the answer you're looking for happens to be on reddit or youtube, which happen to be two of the biggest timesink websites out there. I think there could be finer grained control over the blocking of date and time, but its more than sufficient for how I'm using it. I would highly recommend this addon to anyone who wants take back control of their attention from tech giants and their algorithms.
- par Defenser of Arisa, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5Annoying when I want to access sites I want to use, which is perfect from accessing sites I don't want to use. I still don't know how to use the override feature.To set up override, complete the fields under "Temporary Override" in General options, then select the option "Allow temporary override for these sites" for the relevant block sets.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16860058 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5This extension is absolutely the best tool for blocking sites that I might select because of an interesting ad, interesting article, or something similar that might lead me to subscribe to, waste my time on, or spend money on. We need to rate this with 6 out of 5 starts!