Noté 4,1 sur 5
4,1 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13836838 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Very useful. However, doesn't seem to work when Ghostery is also installed. With Ghostery installed one constantly gets the message that one has been logged out and needs to reload to log in again. However, reload doesn't help. uBlock doesn't seem to interfere.
- par raina, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5Seems like this would be useful but it doesn't work for me. The toolbar button does nothing. The toolbar button's context menu option "Google Keep Notes" opens the sidebar and shows the orange header line but then only gray. No content. The hamburger menu works but it's also empty. The only things that work are the icons linking to other Google products and the button to Sign out.
- par frosti7, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Best "Keep" app has just got better!
The addition of a "right click" menu shortcut opens now the keep sidebar,
This easy, fast access had made "keep" even easier to use and access!
Thank you Bro Baris!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13588301 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Very nifty, exactly what I was hoping to find for something like notes.
My 2 cents, for future enhancements, in order:
1. Full container support - Open google account of corresponding container - right now it opens default account in any container
2. Save to Keep/ Save link to new Keep note
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13382573 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 51. This extension takes like really long time to load, compared with its Chrome analogue
2. Doesn't have mouse context menu. To paste something you have to use keyboard hotkeys
3. When you select something on the page and press keep icon, it doesn't load the text you've selected.
As result, not convenient unfortunately