- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17627350 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisIt's working, but basically just the keep.google.com website in the sidebar. No real added value compared to the site itself.
- Noté 2 sur 5par WallCrouton, il y a 2 ansIt does what it's supposed to, but I have multiple Google accounts, and it seems to only want to have me logged into one in the little pop-up, and if I log in to a different one it just opens a new tab with that account without changing the main one, which is a bit annoying.
Update 19/08/21: Just gives Google 403 error whenever it's opened. Completely unusable in its current state and I'm forced to open Google Keep normally, defeating the purpose entirely.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15211970 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansStill can't select the proper Google account to be the default. Clicking "manage your account" in the sidebar simply opens the main Keep page for that other account, without an option to change the default. Very, very basic functionality - how was this not the first thing you nailed down?
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14664368 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansgood experience for a while then it wouldn't work anymore. removed it and added it back on but it kept saying 'you've been logged out, reload the page to try again' though I haven't been logged out of my google account anywhere on firefox and reloading wouldn't work.
- Noté 2 sur 5par raina, il y a 5 ansSeems like this would be useful but it doesn't work for me. The toolbar button does nothing. The toolbar button's context menu option "Google Keep Notes" opens the sidebar and shows the orange header line but then only gray. No content. The hamburger menu works but it's also empty. The only things that work are the icons linking to other Google products and the button to Sign out.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13382573 de Firefox, il y a 5 ans1. This extension takes like really long time to load, compared with its Chrome analogue
2. Doesn't have mouse context menu. To paste something you have to use keyboard hotkeys
3. When you select something on the page and press keep icon, it doesn't load the text you've selected.
As result, not convenient unfortunately