Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13116771 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Cette nouvelle version n'accomplit pas ce qu'offrait l'ancienne version. L'interface est mal pensé et rend la lecture désagréable. Il n'y a plus de catalogue des epubs possibles. Je suis déçue.
- par Makenni, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5The current version of this add-on has serious flaws with both the UI and its operation. I'm had to switch back to using 18.104.22.168 which is available if you look in version history. The older version is very nice and much more usable.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13100842 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5La nouvelle version est nulle. On perd tous les avantages de l’ancienne et on en gagne aucun.
Il ne faut surtout pas l'installer !
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13098398 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5I've used the EPUBReader for years and absolutely loved it. Now they've updated it and I'm looking for alternatives. This version is horrible. My catalogue is gone. I can't just click on a book anymore, every time I want to read a new book, I have to search for it on my computer.
I also can't just click on a epub download and it opens automatically in the epubreader. Instead I have to save it, open the epubreader and then search for my book.
The new layout is horrible as well. I can't change the layout anymore, or the font or the text size. Instead three entire book pages are squeezed into the screen next to each other. That's awful and does not encourage any reading.
Seriously, what were you guys thinking? I will de-install this programm and NEVER use it again.
- par bloodredrosez, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5I've used Epubreader for years and it has always been reliable and so simple to use that even my non-tech-savvy grandma could figure it out. With the latest version, I can't even figure out how to save an ebook or where my ebook list went. I got the ever so helpful message that I can click on the center of the book and "save ebook" except there is no option for this. Ridiculous and absolutely NOT user friendly.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13091255 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5I loved the old addon because you can have a list of ebooks when you click on epub catalog.
Now this new version is forcing me to open epubs everytime by clicking on that button in the middle of the screen.
Before, you used to open epub by setting firefox as default. Not anymore with the new version! I am getting a save this file dialog when I do that with the new version.
Not to mention, I have no idea how this thing even works. There is no user friendly way to access the options available for this addon.
I uninstalled the new version and have gone back to old version.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13090517 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5The new version... hmm... catalogue has gone, or has been hidden well. So instead of the ease with epub I now - well until I downgraded - have to browse around hoping to find what I am looking for. Why did that go?
Besides the new layout.. hmm... maybe fine if you read a book from one end to another, but not great for anything but that.
- par pegasus44, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5...and that is the interface.
Having read the instructions on the author's website I failed to open an EPUB document which I had in a folder. After reading some of the reviews and making several attempts I managed to read the book.
I would have liked to be able to reopen the book and carry on reading without having to set a bookmark.
It is evident that Firefox users are unhappy with the Add-on updates needed for the upcoming new requirements.
It would be helpful if there was a mozillaZine Forum for this Add-on so that users and the author could interact publicly.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12940214 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5The app works flawlessly. The only thing I wish it had it's a better user interface. This would hands down dethrone Readium if it gets the work needed on the interface, and maybe integration with dictionary and translator. I'll be the first to donate if you could make that happen.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13084664 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5The interface of the new version is counterintuitive - a single bar with a folder+arrow is inadequate. Other controls come up at the bottom but seemingly at random. The full menu should load at all times as in version 1.5.
The new version takes up the entire page, won't open all epubs (version 1.5 did), and displays an ugly address in the address bar.
I have trouble selecting text in the new version and I will be darned if I can get the table of contents back on the left side.
I feel badly for leaving this review, but I had to downgrade to 1.5 so I could read my books again.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13081829 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5If you are upset with the new version you can download the older version here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/epubreader/versions/
I downloaded version 1.5, and it is working great just like it used to!
- par ljonya, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5It became impossible to select text at the edges, because the reader thinks that I want to flip through the pages. In the column mode, the height of the add-ons is not taken into account. There is no more table of content on the right of the book. Everything became simply awful.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13079762 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Hate to say it, but this update really sucks. I lost my bookmarks, I can't click on a file & automatically load it, and I can't see the Table of Contents to the side. Very unfriendly.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13079580 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Okay, like everyone else here I was pretty frustrated when this didn't work with the new update. But after a frenzy of clicking I was able to get it working.
Here's the trick:
1) To open an ebook you have to first look for the open book in your browser toolbar.
2) Click it JUST ONCE.
3) Now click the page - NOT in the middle of the image, but in the middle of the page. Click just once, if you do it twice the toolbars, which are located on the top and bottom of the page, will go away.
4) Click the button that stands for the table of contents. It looks like a tablet, or a page with writing on it.
5) Now click the first chapter.
If you're like me and would rather read it on your Kindle- you still can. Just click the floppy disc image, download, and use your favorite converter (I like online-convert.com).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13057871 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Epub Reader is a handy add-on. I'd like to see two things added to it which would make it even better. One is to display page numbers and also to make it searchable with ctrl-f.
- par Alexei60, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5EPUB Reader creates temporary files that are stored in the User profile and have to be deleted manually here: