Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6096201 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNoté 5 sur 5I give this a perfect score of five stars. And though I personally prefer to read eBooks on 'real' physical eReaders, I feel that this add-on works far better than any other eBook reader software out there and is my go-to eBook reader software when viewing eBooks on desktops, laptops, netbooks, tablets, etc. However, sadly, I currently can't use this with my primary browser Pale Moon (a custom-built Firefox-based browser)—it simply won't load ePubs and presents you with an error message when trying to open ePubs.
Could an update be made for it to work with Pale Moon? Pale Moon has lots of users (not as many as Firefox, of course, but I believe the userbase numbers in the millions). If this could be done, it would make me, and many others, happy as this is a popular, well-liked, essential add-on.
Thanks. And keep up the great work, epubreader (the developer of this add-on)!
- par Occhiondolo, il y a 5 ansNoté 2 sur 5Secondo me ci sono alcuni punti critici:
1) il programma si attiva automaticamente quando si scarica un file Epub, senza dare libertà all'utente di decidere se usarlo o meno
2) manca la funzione di ricerca in tutto l'ebook e questo è molto scomodo. Ad esempio, io scarico molti libri di ricette e mi piacerebbe vedere in quali pagine è menzionato un certo ingrediente (per esempio tutte le ricette colla parola "pomodoro") ma questo software, purtroppo, al massimo trova la parola nella pagina che è in lettura.
- par Jobos, il y a 5 ansNoté 5 sur 5Very good tool. It would be perfect, if there where a function for translations - for example learning english by reading english ebooks. There are Firefox Addons like Quick Translator 1.0 (you mark a word and a small dialog pops up with the translation). But this doesnt work with this Reader. If there were any possibility to get this function it would be nice.
- par molitar, il y a 5 ansNoté 3 sur 5Severe problem and that is once installed never can download an epub again as it just opens it! It needs to give option as sometimes I want to download not read right away. So I had to uninstall this is a severely crippling feature.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 9963578 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansNoté 4 sur 5Great addon, but some important features are missing:
1. Option to search the whole book content.
2. Option to highlight text.
3. Reading progress bar.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11038818 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5Very quick reply from developer and all issues fixed promptly hence 5 stars. This is the best Epub reader right now.
Thanks for this great addon.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11019144 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5Very useful,but as clmuz says: "Can't delete icon ePub catalogue in instruments panel, each time I open book this icon creates again." Hope you can fix it,thanks.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 10902148 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansNoté 3 sur 5Opens two tabs when opening a documents from the disk.
Can't delete icon ePub catalogue in instruments panel, each time I open book this icon creates again
- par Toz, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5This has better compatibility(when dealing with images used in the midst of text, like latin words) than most epub readers I tried(including iBooks on my iPad). The only alternative to this which I know has similar compatibility, is an app called Marvin on iPad.
- par komms, il y a 6 ansNoté 4 sur 5Great. Allows you to read books / EPUB files on your browser, no spyware, no hassle, simple and to the point.
IMO the only things missing are 1) night time reading mode; 2) page number estimate / display and 3) conversion to PDF tool.
Apart from that, the good points: fast and stable; crossplatform; simple GUI and options for changing text size, and has a good library management tool.
- par CloverLeaf, il y a 6 ansNoté 3 sur 5It seems to do a decent job, but 2 caveats so far.
It puts a "catalog" icon to the left of the "Home" icon, and you cannot change it in any way. 2 Problems:
1) This disabled the downloads access (The arrow is gone)
2)The "hotspot" is active even in the full screen mode when the icon is invisible. If you mouse over the hotspot, the screen jumps all over the place.
They're deal breakers for me, but many of you may not care.