Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13443246 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Es un magnífico programa, y no encuentro ninguno que se aproxime en calidad y diseño, y lo que es una pena es que los usuarios de WindowsXP, a los que Mozilla ya no ofrece actualizaciones, no podamos usar la extensión por estar pensada para Mozilla +53.
Sería estupendo poderlo seguir utilizando.
- par Manoel2012, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5An epub library interface is necessary!
For example, now i've to search the ebook in a directory full of other titles whenever is necessary to open it again. It's a little disgrace.
- Install Firefox ESR 52.0 portable
- Install EPUBReader version 220.127.116.11
VOILÀ! Back to practicality.
- par 2BeFree, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5It used to be a great add-on till they changed it all.
Now you don't have a visible index on the left side like you used to have, you can't just switch to another chapter that easy anymore or see where you are at, you need to to go to the index button first to make the index visible and if you want to further read your last page you have to close the index again. It is not possible to see the index and the page you want to read simultaneously. A sidebar would be way better than an autohide bar or at least the choice between those two and not just the autohide bar this add-on has now. I also can't just click on a epub download and it opens automatically in the epubreader, instead I have to save it, go to firefox open the epubreader and then search for my book which is really annoying and not user friendly.
The older version is great and much more usable, this new one has too much flaws.
- par Isaiah Odhner, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Interface seems like it's for mobile only.
A lightbulb icon looks like it would be a dark mode switch but no, it opens up a FAQ.
Settings make it too easy to set a background without changing the text color (The options aren't next to each other, and the default custom color scheme is black on black. What would be really nice is a dropdown of a few color schemes on the scale of light and dark, with the option to make a custom scheme.)
In the "Website" reading mode, a cover image was displayed absolutely bonkers huge, filling the width of the screen even tho it's 324x500 (small, so it was really pixely, and tall, meaning it didn't even fit on the screen because the size was based solely on the width).
Finally, nail in the coffin, "The ebook is incomplete and can unfortunately not be opened." (even tho it did open it at first, and showed at least the table of contents and part of the first chapter)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13895447 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Great work! It works really well and I actually like the fact that I can store this reader on the Firefox cloud instead of installing epub reading software.