- Noté 4 sur 5par David Spector, il y a 10 moisI first tried an extension by this name in Chrome, and it didn't work. Perhaps it was an old version. When I installed this addon in Firefox, it worked very nicely for local .epub files (competitive with other readers). One limitation is that only the arrow keys move between pages, not space bar or page keys or giving a page number.
- Noté 4 sur 5par <3, il y a un anI think it's a really neat addon! However, whenever I do want to download an EPUB (which isnt too often) I don't have the choice to choose to download it. Also, sometimes it just doesn't load what I'm trying to read.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16814112 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansIt's a nice extension that i would recommend. However, when i open a web adress that ends with .epub, the extension will intercept and try to open it (with error, of course).
Is there a way to temporarily disable this interception?
- Noté 4 sur 5par flagist, il y a 2 ansVery nice addon, renders books beautifully.
The only problem for me is that it doesn't render the font colors (i unzipped the epub and opened some of the files in browser, colors are there). I use this addon to read ebooks with a lot of formatted code, but without highlighting code listings are harder to process. So I would be very glad if this problem is fixed.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Brian1ee7, il y a 3 ansPlease fix the double quotes becoming single quotes. And I hope you can add an option where it will load the last chapter you read before you closed it without saving it every time using keyboard shortcut "D" aka bookmark. Thank you.