- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13081829 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5If you are upset with the new version you can download the older version here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/epubreader/versions/
I downloaded version 1.5, and it is working great just like it used to!
- par ljonya, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5It became impossible to select text at the edges, because the reader thinks that I want to flip through the pages. In the column mode, the height of the add-ons is not taken into account. There is no more table of content on the right of the book. Everything became simply awful.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13079762 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Hate to say it, but this update really sucks. I lost my bookmarks, I can't click on a file & automatically load it, and I can't see the Table of Contents to the side. Very unfriendly.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13079580 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Okay, like everyone else here I was pretty frustrated when this didn't work with the new update. But after a frenzy of clicking I was able to get it working.
Here's the trick:
1) To open an ebook you have to first look for the open book in your browser toolbar.
2) Click it JUST ONCE.
3) Now click the page - NOT in the middle of the image, but in the middle of the page. Click just once, if you do it twice the toolbars, which are located on the top and bottom of the page, will go away.
4) Click the button that stands for the table of contents. It looks like a tablet, or a page with writing on it.
5) Now click the first chapter.
If you're like me and would rather read it on your Kindle- you still can. Just click the floppy disc image, download, and use your favorite converter (I like online-convert.com).