- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12233084 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Amazing that you do this. But it doesn't work sadly for me. It unblocks the videos but i can't watch it. It says "oops! something went wrong, please try again." in the middle of the screen and "session id: (with an id)" at the bottom right corner. The video doesn't load for me.
Anyways, it has always worked in the past so here are some 5 stars :)!
Edit: Forgot to mention that I am able to see the video with a VPN.
- par zayn, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5it keeps saying cr unblocker couldnt get a session id what happened
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anToo many requests right now, I hope it get's better when everyone has the newest version. If not I need to add a second unblock server to handle the amount of sessions requested.
- par Ansive, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5It's sad that it does not work for logged in users anymore. But I guess watching logged out is better than nothing.
reply to dev response: logged in or out - couldn't get a session id, delaying retry for a minute :(
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anAh damn it, the unblock server is getting rate limited by crunchyroll again. If this persists until tomorrow I'll look if I can provide a second server to distribute the load.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15968551 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Works pretty well, unfortunately has a habit of constantly reloading the page because it "can't get a token" while continuing to work(?).
- par darkapostle, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Its working half way, it lets me know I can watch the things but it keeps reloading the page over and over and says "oops, something went wrong" when trying to watch.
- par popehenster, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Was working perfectly for a while but now it just keeps refreshing the page with a "couldn't get session id" message.
-Edit session id issue is resolved and now works when logged out, still keeps refreshing when logged in however.
- par Ta, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5It works when I am not logged in, but as soon as I log in, it cant get a session id anymore. Any ideas how to fix this?
It worked up until one week ago, even when I was logged in. (I was always logged in) But after that I was logged out and had to log in again and since then it hasnt worked anymore.