- Noté 5 sur 5par Ansive, il y a 3 ansIt's sad that it does not work for logged in users anymore. But I guess watching logged out is better than nothing.
reply to dev response: logged in or out - couldn't get a session id, delaying retry for a minute :(Ah damn it, the unblock server is getting rate limited by crunchyroll again. If this persists until tomorrow I'll look if I can provide a second server to distribute the load.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15968551 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansWorks pretty well, unfortunately has a habit of constantly reloading the page because it "can't get a token" while continuing to work(?).
- Noté 2 sur 5par darkapostle, il y a 3 ansIts working half way, it lets me know I can watch the things but it keeps reloading the page over and over and says "oops, something went wrong" when trying to watch.
- Noté 3 sur 5par popehenster, il y a 3 ansWas working perfectly for a while but now it just keeps refreshing the page with a "couldn't get session id" message.
-Edit session id issue is resolved and now works when logged out, still keeps refreshing when logged in however.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Ta, il y a 3 ansIt works when I am not logged in, but as soon as I log in, it cant get a session id anymore. Any ideas how to fix this?
It worked up until one week ago, even when I was logged in. (I was always logged in) But after that I was logged out and had to log in again and since then it hasnt worked anymore.
- Noté 3 sur 5par RedRose88, il y a 3 ansWorked before but now I think because of Crunchyroll's new system it keeps giving me the "couldn't get session id" message whether I'm logged in or not. Going to have to find a VPN hider it seems. Ugh.
- Noté 5 sur 5par goblin95, il y a 3 ansThe add-on worked wonderfully for months... until I pressed the login button. Now it throws "couldn't get a session id" messages and I can't watch anime anymore. :(I may have a solution for the current overload, please hang on for a little while :)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15874610 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansThe addon don't work, that show me "oops, something went wrong" when i try to load a animeI'm sorry, it looks like lately the traffic coming from users of this addon increased a bit and we get some failed session requests. I'm looking into a solution.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Cosmoron, il y a 3 ansAwesome addon.
The website keeps reloading on MacOS atm idk if its an issue with MacOS or if its an issue with the addon.Due to high load on the API there might be Issues, especially in the evenings. I'll try to improve the situation soon.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Lorkanov, il y a 3 ansIt stopped working after the update from 2.2.1 to version 2.2.2
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15866779 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansIt looks like crunchyroll patched it since I can't acces the US-exclusive animes anymoreThe unblocker server experienced some issues, probably overload as I was seeing a rate limit error code. Please try again later. I'll look into it to prevent this from happening again.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15632244 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansStill getting the CR-unblocker couldn't get session id problem, even tried it on opera and it has the same issue
Edit: seems to be working again
- Noté 5 sur 5par Ultrazauberer, il y a 3 ans"CR-Unblocker couldn't get a session id"
Edit: Now it is working again!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15310696 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansMakes a crunchyroll sub worth it. Would donate if I could to support development! Please fix the latest problems <3
- Noté 4 sur 5par Arthur, il y a 3 ansWonderful Addon!
But I have a problem that is hopefully fixed soon.
For a few days now the Addon isnt working and is failing to change the session to an American oneWould you mind testing again? There were some failing Requests to the server, but it's looking good now!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Khurune, il y a 3 ansGood addon, only stopped working now due to sessionID changes on CR's part. Hoping for an update soon, only use it for one series. Hoping for a fast update!
- Noté 5 sur 5par dunmem043, il y a 3 anshi, i used this add-on everyday, but for some reason it stops working and get the message cr-Unblocker couldn't get a session Id. can you guys look into this? really wana watch one piece again :D
thanks anyway for you great ADD-ON
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15625149 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansI wish i could use it, i really do, but when i download it and i go on crunchyroll i get pop up messages about it not working on the site.
Now solved by the dev. Thanks for quick response and fix! :)Hi there! There were some failing requests on the unblocker server. It seems to be working for now again :)