- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12233084 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Amazing that you do this. But it doesn't work sadly for me. It unblocks the videos but i can't watch it. It says "oops! something went wrong, please try again." in the middle of the screen and "session id: (with an id)" at the bottom right corner. The video doesn't load for me.
Anyways, it has always worked in the past so here are some 5 stars :)!
Edit: Forgot to mention that I am able to see the video with a VPN.
- par zayn, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5it keeps saying cr unblocker couldnt get a session id what happenedToo many requests right now, I hope it get's better when everyone has the newest version. If not I need to add a second unblock server to handle the amount of sessions requested.
- par Ansive, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5It's sad that it does not work for logged in users anymore. But I guess watching logged out is better than nothing.
reply to dev response: logged in or out - couldn't get a session id, delaying retry for a minute :(Ah damn it, the unblock server is getting rate limited by crunchyroll again. If this persists until tomorrow I'll look if I can provide a second server to distribute the load.
- par goblin95, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5The add-on worked wonderfully for months... until I pressed the login button. Now it throws "couldn't get a session id" messages and I can't watch anime anymore. :(
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15874610 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5The addon don't work, that show me "oops, something went wrong" when i try to load a animeI'm sorry, it looks like lately the traffic coming from users of this addon increased a bit and we get some failed session requests. I'm looking into a solution.
- par Cosmoron, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Awesome addon.
The website keeps reloading on MacOS atm idk if its an issue with MacOS or if its an issue with the addon.