- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12233084 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisNoté 5 sur 5Amazing that you do this. But it doesn't work sadly for me. It unblocks the videos but i can't watch it. It says "oops! something went wrong, please try again." in the middle of the screen and "session id: (with an id)" at the bottom right corner. The video doesn't load for me.
Anyways, it has always worked in the past so here are some 5 stars :)!
Edit: Forgot to mention that I am able to see the video with a VPN.
- par zayn, il y a 10 moisNoté 5 sur 5it keeps saying cr unblocker couldnt get a session id what happened
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 10 moisToo many requests right now, I hope it get's better when everyone has the newest version. If not I need to add a second unblock server to handle the amount of sessions requested.
- par Ansive, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5It's sad that it does not work for logged in users anymore. But I guess watching logged out is better than nothing.
reply to dev response: logged in or out - couldn't get a session id, delaying retry for a minute :(
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 10 moisAh damn it, the unblock server is getting rate limited by crunchyroll again. If this persists until tomorrow I'll look if I can provide a second server to distribute the load.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15968551 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Works pretty well, unfortunately has a habit of constantly reloading the page because it "can't get a token" while continuing to work(?).
- par darkapostle, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Its working half way, it lets me know I can watch the things but it keeps reloading the page over and over and says "oops, something went wrong" when trying to watch.
- par popehenster, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5Was working perfectly for a while but now it just keeps refreshing the page with a "couldn't get session id" message.
-Edit session id issue is resolved and now works when logged out, still keeps refreshing when logged in however.
- par Ta, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5It works when I am not logged in, but as soon as I log in, it cant get a session id anymore. Any ideas how to fix this?
It worked up until one week ago, even when I was logged in. (I was always logged in) But after that I was logged out and had to log in again and since then it hasnt worked anymore.
- par RedRose88, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5Worked before but now I think because of Crunchyroll's new system it keeps giving me the "couldn't get session id" message whether I'm logged in or not. Going to have to find a VPN hider it seems. Ugh.
- par goblin95, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5The add-on worked wonderfully for months... until I pressed the login button. Now it throws "couldn't get a session id" messages and I can't watch anime anymore. :(
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15874610 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5The addon don't work, that show me "oops, something went wrong" when i try to load a animeI'm sorry, it looks like lately the traffic coming from users of this addon increased a bit and we get some failed session requests. I'm looking into a solution.
- par Cosmoron, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Awesome addon.
The website keeps reloading on MacOS atm idk if its an issue with MacOS or if its an issue with the addon.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15866779 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5It looks like crunchyroll patched it since I can't acces the US-exclusive animes anymoreThe unblocker server experienced some issues, probably overload as I was seeing a rate limit error code. Please try again later. I'll look into it to prevent this from happening again.