Avis de Misha
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15039561 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisCauses Firefox startup to hang for between 30s to 60s. Otherwise it's a great extension.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 moisThis is caused by a Firefox bug.
You can avoid the problem by unchecking "Auto-delete indexedDB and localStorage of websites at browser startup" in Cookiebro Options.
See the report here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1807808
- Noté 5 sur 5par Trendy Luddite, il y a un anCookiebro - My Main Man!
A hearty "thank you" to the developer for demonstrating how useful and important
it is to be able to blacklist cookies.
(I cannot believe how many developers omit this critical and time-saving feature when writing these types of extensions.)
This cookie manager allows the user to go in, examine each individual cookie, and decide whether or not you want it on your machine. Sure, I get that auto-deleting cookies is useful, but you've probably noticed that sites will dump many cookies into your browser that you simply do not need.
Why not prevent a problem before it even starts?
It is a great pity that the developer hasn't done anything with this in months; I can only hope he/she has not decided to abandon it. If they need donations to keep this thing going, I would be willing to slip him/her a few dollars, and gladly.
(The Cookie Log feature is particularly brilliant. You can even blacklist cookies while you are in there without having to go into the editor. How cool is that?)
As an earlier reviewer said: This add-on should have far more users than it has.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Kate, il y a 2 ansThe setting "Auto-delete indexedDB and localStorage of websites at browser startup" causes blank pages for several sites including imgur, ticktick.com, and qfc.com. Clearing cookies now throws an error message as well.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Korwin, il y a 2 ansК сожалению, хотя в описании и написано про поддержку контейнеров, по факту в Cookiebro Editor не найден функционал управления cookies-ами выбранного контейнера. Как в "Cookie Quick Manager". А нужно было именно это.
- Noté 5 sur 5par korkythecat, il y a 2 ansThis add-on should have far more users than it has. It is much better and simpler than cookie auto delete.
- Noté 5 sur 5par flitterio, il y a 2 ansThis is a very functional cookie manager with an intuitive user interface. A very nice feature is that you can export/import your whitelist and blacklist. It even has built-in help. Thanks to the developer for this great add-on!
One thing that's not clear in the help is whether whitelisting *.foobar.com also whitelists foobar.com — or do I have to whitelist both to whitelist all pages from that site?
Also, does whitelisting *.foobar.com allow cookies from deeper sub-domains, such as bar.bletch.foobar.com — or do I need to whitelist *.*.foobar.com to allow cookies from that domain?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15610468 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansThe only add on that worked for importing json, Recommended.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Marco Santos, il y a 2 ansThis should be recommended by Mozilla. Like Feedbro, by the same author, it's the best.
- Noté 5 sur 5par p, il y a 2 ansi deleted the unwanted cookies and then i had to log in to all sites!! whats your definition of unwanted cookies sir? also there is no option to add the domain to black list , in toolbar icon.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14800663 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansI could get this to work and show the Icon with FireFox 83 ... 32 Bit ......... The 64 Bit would never show the Icon at the top.
- Noté 5 sur 5par vcfvct, il y a 2 ansThis is a must have after Firefox removed its built-in cookie viewer. Thanks!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6490726 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansThis is a must have extension for me!
I have a small problem though: if I remove the "session" checkbox and set an expiration date on a cookie, those settings get lost as soon as the cookie is set again by the server. In a case like that only the value should get updated. Or maybe provide a "lock" option to prevent a cookie from being changed at all by the server?
And a small useability enhancement: it would be nice if you could delete a cookie by hitting the del key instead of having to open the context menu. Also if the contents of cookie would be shown immediately when moving to it with the arrow keys, would IMHO be more intuitive than having to additionally press the enter key.Thanks for the review and good suggestions! We added these to the Product Backlog.
- Noté 3 sur 5par John Corliss, il y a 3 ansIt works, but I really don't like cookie logging. I very much don't like the way that cookie logging is enabled by default either and how it resets to being enabled whenever I run CCleaner and Bleachbit on my system. Other than that though, this extension does a great job of deleting unwanted cookies without restarting Firefox, and it also does great at protecting cookies that I don't want to lose. As I said though, logging should be turned off by default. In fact, I don't see any excuse for there to be logging of cookies in any event. I see it as a possible privacy exploit. Webextension data SHOULD be cleaned. Perhaps the extensions settings should be stored some other way if possible. I have no intention of ending my use of such tools as CCleaner and Bleachbit.Logging can be turned off in Cookiebro Options. If CCleaner or some other tool you use deletes WebExtension storage data, it's hardly a valid reason to give Cookiebro just 3 stars. Instead, CCleaner and other apps like that should improve their products so that they don't delete WebExtension data. Or just stop using such tools.
EDIT: if CCleaner / Bleachbit deletes the "Don't log" setting, then it will also delete your whitelist, blacklist and other settings since storing those settings is done using the same API call. If you really want to wipe all settings of all your extensions and then manually reimport those settings, go ahead but it's your choice.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Mylk, il y a 3 ansCannot find option to show which container is the cookie in.
Update: so there is no aggregate view where I see every container, like in Cookie AutoDelete?Look at the URL bar. The store URL parameter tells the container name when you open Options or Editor.