- Noté 4 sur 5par Mylk, il y a 3 ansCannot find option to show which container is the cookie in.
Update: so there is no aggregate view where I see every container, like in Cookie AutoDelete?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansLook at the URL bar. The store URL parameter tells the container name when you open Options or Editor.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13550075 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansBest cookie manager ever. Can you add support for Multi-Account Containers? Because this extension doesn't delete cookies from containers... in my case.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansCookiebro can delete unwanted cookies from other containers as well. However, it requires that you have a tab open for that specific container. This is an unfortunate limitation that Firefox devs didn't want to fix. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1578096
With Cookiebro you can also inspect and manage cookies in a particular container. Just open a container tab and then access e.g. Cookie Editor with Cookiebro.
EDIT: there's an upcoming workaround in the following versions for this.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Yandong, il y a 4 ansIt would be perfect if the search box filters results instead of highlighting. The current function is kind of weird.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansCookiebro 2.16.0+ now hides elements that don't match the search so it works by filtering. Enjoy!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Firefcx user 11712425, il y a 4 ansGreat addon. I'd love to have the ability to lock cookies so they cannot be edited by the browser. Thanks!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13874759 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansCookies exportados pelo Cookiebro no Firefox não podem ser importados pelo Cookiebro no Opera (Chrome).
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansThat's because WebKit based browsers such as Opera don't support "First Party Isolation" cookie option supported by Firefox. Thanks for the report though since this issue should be fixable and will be fixed in the next version.
This is now fixed in Cookiebro 2.7.5
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13519701 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansIn the "pre webextension" era i used Cookiemonster, block all Cookies @default and whitelisting the cookies i wanted with the addon in the firefox intern Cookielist.
Is this with Cookiebro not possible?
Delete ALL Cookies if you click "clear unwanted cookies". Cookiebro completely ignore all Firefox Settings. Not nice ... :-/
Why you dont use the firefox intern cookie lists to manage the block/whitelist?
Thank you for your answer. I change the rating. If webextensions cannot access the firefox list, of cource you can't change this.
One last question: Your addon can delete "pluginData" at startup. Where is this storage place?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansIf you want to block all cookies by default, first check "Enable blacklist filtering" in Options. Then enter one line to blacklist: *.*
WebExtensions don't have any API for accessing the Firefox internal cookie whitelist settings so it's impossible to use the Firefox internal settings inside a WebExtension.
If you have any questions or support needs, we can help you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider revising your star rating.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Tylast, il y a 5 ansGood replacement for my previous cookie addon. One thing it needs is for the icon to change so I know the status (white listed or not) of the current site I'm on.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansThank you for the feedback and the suggestion! We'll figure out the best way to implement it.
Edit: this has been implemented.