- par Andis Grosšteins, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Cookiebro is a functional cookie manager but UI needs some work and UX improvements.
For example: Current search implementation in cookies editor is of little use when there are more than a few dozen sites with cookies and I have 477 sites. Filtering and displaying only matching entries would be a much better approach. Just like the old Firefox cookies manager or about:config page.
I'd like to also suggest merging all different add-on pages in a single page with tabbed UI.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13519701 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5In the "pre webextension" era i used Cookiemonster, block all Cookies @default and whitelisting the cookies i wanted with the addon in the firefox intern Cookielist.
Is this with Cookiebro not possible?
Delete ALL Cookies if you click "clear unwanted cookies". Cookiebro completely ignore all Firefox Settings. Not nice ... :-/
Why you dont use the firefox intern cookie lists to manage the block/whitelist?
Thank you for your answer. I change the rating. If webextensions cannot access the firefox list, of cource you can't change this.
One last question: Your addon can delete "pluginData" at startup. Where is this storage place?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansIf you want to block all cookies by default, first check "Enable blacklist filtering" in Options. Then enter one line to blacklist: *.*
WebExtensions don't have any API for accessing the Firefox internal cookie whitelist settings so it's impossible to use the Firefox internal settings inside a WebExtension.
If you have any questions or support needs, we can help you at email@example.com
Please consider revising your star rating.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14145875 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is exactly what ive wanted! Before i was running firefox with no cookies allowed and had to add domains manually to firefox exceptions list, and without wildcard support, it become a bit of a mess for sites with many subdomains. This plugin blacklists every site by default and allows export of cookie permissions, which is super awesome! Really love this plugin so far. :)
Feature request: Allow syncing of cookie permissions somehow so it works across all computers for the same account.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 5832670 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Thanks for a nice extension. Is there any way to hook into History - Clear Recent History, so if you delete your complete history including cookies through Firefox itself, you can still preserve the whitelisted domains? Prior to Firefox 57, I used an extension called biscuit that supported preserving certain cookies, so when you cleared your browser history, you could delete all your cookies except certain cookies that you flagged - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/biscuit-220876.
Alternatively, could a menu option be added that clears your complete history for everything but cookies, and then does the cookie delete through Cookiebro, not removing the whitelisted cookies?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13575960 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5I really like that Cookiebro recognizes session cookies, so deleting all unwanted cookies will still keep you logged in on most sites.
- par coldkeys, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Easily configurable and easy in everyday use, thank you.
Have tried many 'cookie managers' and this is by far the best - with a responsive developer (see the reviews).