- Noté 4 sur 5par Yandong, il y a 4 ansIt would be perfect if the search box filters results instead of highlighting. The current function is kind of weird.
- Noté 5 sur 5par McGerhart, il y a 4 ansA very gread cookie Addon for Firefox.
I like especially the clear Option Menu, where you can see all whitlisted sites and other functions. Best of all i have ever seen.
But there is one thing i REALLY REALLY miss:
• I would like to have an option to instantly whitelist a site, with your yellow button, not going in the option menu.
Shame on me: this option is already there, could not see it while testing, because all sites were already whiteliste
• And also interesting: an option to clear all unwanted cookies after some time.
Added: sorry my wrong, this option is integrated, thanks.
But otherwise a great tool for daily work.
So no otherwise anymore: 5 stars: a great addon !!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13874759 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansCookies exportados pelo Cookiebro no Firefox não podem ser importados pelo Cookiebro no Opera (Chrome).
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansThat's because WebKit based browsers such as Opera don't support "First Party Isolation" cookie option supported by Firefox. Thanks for the report though since this issue should be fixable and will be fixed in the next version.
This is now fixed in Cookiebro 2.7.5
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13719911 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansGreat extension! For me, this replaced the frustrating Cookie Autodelete. Superior features include: fine grained control, simple file format for saving/editing/restoring white list, built-in cookie editor, and much more.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14417615 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansThis is a good cookie manager. The only issue I have is that even following the advice to enable blacklist *.* and then add trusted sites to whitelist, the unwanted cookies are still stored temporarily. They can be set to autodelete every minute, but is there any way to block them immediately so they are never stored at all?
EDIT: Yes, but non-whitelisted cookies nonetheless appear under 'sites with unwanted cookies.'
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansDo you have "Accept session cookies also from blacklisted sites" option enabled in Options?
EDIT: Do you have "Enable blacklist filtering" checked in Options?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Antonio, il y a 4 ansExcellent cookie manager with a good balance between functionality and friendliness. It could improve its UI a bit, for example, by grouping subdomains on its main domain, or filtering the search results instead of highlighting the results, but that doesn't affect my 5-star rating. Great extension, would install again.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14364664 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansCool addon, but cookie search is a bit strange. It would be more logical to filter search results according to searched expression. If this functionality is added in the future, I will increase my rating :)