- Noté 2 sur 5par MartyGreg, il y a 18 joursI was hoping to be able to just click on this add-on and see all cookies on the computer to avoid going thru several steps using FF Tools...etc
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15039561 de Firefox, il y a un anCauses Firefox startup to hang for between 30s to 60s. Otherwise it's a great extension.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anThis is caused by a Firefox bug.
You can avoid the problem by unchecking "Auto-delete indexedDB and localStorage of websites at browser startup" in Cookiebro Options.
See the report here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1807808
- Noté 5 sur 5par Trendy Luddite, il y a 2 ansCookiebro - My Main Man!
A hearty "thank you" to the developer for demonstrating how useful and important
it is to be able to blacklist cookies.
(I cannot believe how many developers omit this critical and time-saving feature when writing these types of extensions.)
This cookie manager allows the user to go in, examine each individual cookie, and decide whether or not you want it on your machine. Sure, I get that auto-deleting cookies is useful, but you've probably noticed that sites will dump many cookies into your browser that you simply do not need.
Why not prevent a problem before it even starts?
It is a great pity that the developer hasn't done anything with this in months; I can only hope he/she has not decided to abandon it. If they need donations to keep this thing going, I would be willing to slip him/her a few dollars, and gladly.
(The Cookie Log feature is particularly brilliant. You can even blacklist cookies while you are in there without having to go into the editor. How cool is that?)
As an earlier reviewer said: This add-on should have far more users than it has.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Kate, il y a 2 ansThe setting "Auto-delete indexedDB and localStorage of websites at browser startup" causes blank pages for several sites including imgur, ticktick.com, and qfc.com. Clearing cookies now throws an error message as well.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Korwin, il y a 2 ansК сожалению, хотя в описании и написано про поддержку контейнеров, по факту в Cookiebro Editor не найден функционал управления cookies-ами выбранного контейнера. Как в "Cookie Quick Manager". А нужно было именно это.
- Noté 5 sur 5par flitterio, il y a 3 ansThis is a very functional cookie manager with an intuitive user interface. A very nice feature is that you can export/import your whitelist and blacklist. It even has built-in help. Thanks to the developer for this great add-on!
One thing that's not clear in the help is whether whitelisting *.foobar.com also whitelists foobar.com — or do I have to whitelist both to whitelist all pages from that site?
Also, does whitelisting *.foobar.com allow cookies from deeper sub-domains, such as bar.bletch.foobar.com — or do I need to whitelist *.*.foobar.com to allow cookies from that domain?
- Noté 5 sur 5par p, il y a 3 ansi deleted the unwanted cookies and then i had to log in to all sites!! whats your definition of unwanted cookies sir? also there is no option to add the domain to black list , in toolbar icon.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14800663 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansI could get this to work and show the Icon with FireFox 83 ... 32 Bit ......... The 64 Bit would never show the Icon at the top.