- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Urnfs, kolme päivää sittenAfter a year and a half of use, with more than 300 subscriptions organized, suddenly yesterday all my groups got deleted. And my backup is a year old 🤦.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kolme päivää sittenBy default, your data is saved in browser storage. Maybe did you cleaned up?
You can use auto backup to recover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuqWMXu9hak It's a feature available for our patrons and enabled automatically. Are you a patron? In this case, we will be responsible for your data and save it on our cloud, and you can easily recover any version from the latest ten days.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut krypas, 14 päivää sittenvery privacy invasive, signed me up for some email list i never asked for or was aware that i agreed to
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 18232867, 24 päivää sittenDid it break recently? I'm seeing shorts again
Reply: I figured it was a youtube change blocking it and not yourself. Subs page doesn't have options on top anymore and I don't see the subs manager section on the left panel, but it looks working in FF options
- Arvioitu 2/5kirjoittanut kloassie, kaksi kuukautta sittenyeah it works, but why does it hide certain videos from the all subscription feed?? How many videos did I miss bc of this strange behaviour?? only hide when I click a certain group. Then you can show all (new) vids from the channels in the group and hide the rest. But when I go to youtube / feed / subscriptions and don't click any group or whatever then I wanna see ALL new videos, don't hide a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g.!!!
Screenshots showing what I mean I shared here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_T6yP0Kd2IwO4Z3xVrsnFeKJhVRfBVQ6?usp=sharing
Also, and these are less important issues that I previously posted, why is the 'adding channels to a group'-process restricted to a small paged popup window? Do you really think I started watching youtube just yesterday? that I started subscribing to channels just a moment ago? I've been watching youtube vids since YT's first creation and am subscribed to hundreds of channels. You want me to sort through that in a miniscule frame? gimme a browserwindow-large sorting window with infinite scroll at least so I can have a good overview. It's bad enough already that I can only see each channel's icon+name/handle (which most times isn't very informative about the channel's content), but at least give me a c.l.e.a.r . w.i.d.e . o.p.e.n overview to ease my sorting
And another suggestion, in this 'select channels to add to group' window, label each channel with tags to which groups they're added to already. eg when I add a channel to the group 'tutorial' and am then later in the selection window for adding channels to 'art' then show a 'tutorial' tag behind the channels that I added to the tutorial group earlier. That way I can have a bit more info on the channel than only it's icon+name already! Plus then I have a direct view on which channels are yet not grouped in any of my groupsThank you for sharing, however, you should use the special fullscreen dashboard to manage groups, watch the part of the tutorial: https://youtu.be/r4iX53Qg2sE?si=ZZtRtyJjfV8voZdw&t=46 I'm not going to make more complicated channel or video page with the large popup there, because it makes UI more complicated for more users. If you want to show the channel without a group you should use the filter there https://youtu.be/r4iX53Qg2sE?si=5gNnLPrY0-lfWFut&t=136
PocketTube already has an auto tags feature, it's available for our patrons. Watch the part of the video https://youtu.be/Gu9Tqtlug5U?si=4OfhifndE773Er94&t=65
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Riddick, kaksi kuukautta sittenNot very good imo. Everything is hidden behind patreon and doesn't have clear import/export function. Just a confusing time waster of a extension. SorryThe base features аre free. Watch the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time YouTube changes internally.
It has import/export function and it's available for free too, just click on extension icon
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 12548833, kaksi kuukautta sitteninstalled for bulk unsubscribe but doesn't work
edit1: it seems youtube only allows to unsub to 10 channels at a time. But the UI allows to select more than 10. The UI should prevent to select more than 10 or loop over unsubscribe calls 10 at a time
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut voidft_putchar, kaksi kuukautta sittenThere's a tiny bug on the Subscriptions page where the state of selected labels are NOT remembered if it starts with a "+". I named some labels with a preceding + symbol but I think something goes wrong with certain characters. I still think the extension is amazing. I'm just too lazy to rename my labels, lol.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Kougeru, kolme kuukautta sittenGenerally works ok...but the Subscriptions home page with filters is really bad on Firefox and has been for ages. Setting it to only "live" for example will cause an infinite load where it's trying to remove the uploads/scheduled stuff but they pop back in every few seconds.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kolme kuukautta sittenYouTube restricts the page internally and there is no way to improve it on the extension side.
You should use feed mode by group and include/exclude any content type there there, watch the part of the tutorial here: https://youtu.be/r4iX53Qg2sE?si=Bb-cMxi1tDpEDR1J&t=230
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut eltutz, neljä kuukautta sittenMost of the useful features are behind a paywall.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty neljä kuukautta sittenThe base features аre free. Watch the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally.