- kirjoittanut user 12427667, neljä kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5Most needed functions are paywalled. Some are not (hence the second star). Seems too bloated If you just want to use the free options -- frequently you stumble upon something that only works when you pay money.
Would use a clone of this with just the free options -- it probably would deserve at least 4 stars.
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17014045, 10 kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5The `watched` status is not handled properly, and in two ways.
On the subscriptions page, it seems like the Hide Watched checkbox needs to be re-applied for the filter to work, the Play All button here does not work.
In a Channel Group page, the Watched tab doesn't remove watched videos from the list.
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15152677, vuosi sittenArvioitu 2/5How do I restore the grid view to the subscriptions page? Not even disabling or removing the add-on did it. :(
Edit: the grid/list options now suddenly appeared after I refreshed the page once more. :/
- kirjoittanut Robert, kaksi vuotta sittenArvioitu 2/5It doesn't work on firefox. Console spams "Uncaught (in promise) Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15338032, kaksi vuotta sittenArvioitu 2/5used to work but now it doesn't even show up on my you tube i installed a older version specifically 8.014 that version seems to work but none of the newer ones work
it has three Warnings listed
Reading manifest: Warning processing options_page: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
Reading manifest: Warning processing oauth2: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
Reading manifest: Warning processing key: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
the console also shows this error
Uncaught (in promise) Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13859890, neljä vuotta sittenArvioitu 2/5Love the add in but all of a sudden I can't add new sites to subscription groups in Firefox. I am able to add the groups in Chrome though. Any ideas?
On 6/13 I sent the developer a couple of screenshots because he requested them in a private email he sent me on 6/11. I am assuming that he received the email. I have not heard anything further from the developer regarding the issue I presented. I am still hopeful that there is a resolution to my problem. I have removed another star from my review, I will be glad to give 5 stars once the issue I am experiencing is resolved.
Since I still haven't received a response from the developer I uninstalled the add=on and then reinstalled it. This did not correct the original issue. I noticed that even though I uninstalled the add-on the subscription groups I created were still present after I reinstalled it. I wonder if there may be a limitation to how many subscription groups or subscriptions you can have in Firefox. As I originally stated I do not have this issue in Chrome.I don't understand you. Please, Will you be able to send screen?
I don't receive your letter and don't watch your update here. Write me the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- kirjoittanut FractalThoughts, neljä vuotta sittenArvioitu 2/5Used to work great, now I get errors from Firefox that this script in particular is slowing down the page. I have to temporarily disable it to watch a video or even get a channel's homepage to YouTube to load. It even does this if I have the side panel closed. I have 564 subscriptions and I am using a 64-bit version of Firefox on Windows 10 Professional. Not sure what's going on beyond that. Very sad, though.