- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15152677, viisi kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5How do I restore the grid view to the subscriptions page? Not even disabling or removing the add-on did it. :(
Edit: the grid/list options now suddenly appeared after I refreshed the page once more. :/
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 16699303, viisi kuukautta sittenArvioitu 3/5I registered about 1600 channels.
This add-on couldn't organize all channels.
I can organize only 993 channels.
I'm not a native English speaker.It is youtube restriction. PocketTube collect your subscriptions from left Youtube sidebar. Youtube show only 1k subscriptions there, but you can open any channel page and added it to groups without restriction even without subscription. Watch full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rylGj42u034
- kirjoittanut Clownpuncher420, viisi kuukautta sittenArvioitu 1/5This extension doesn't seem to do anything, it doesn't change the youtube subscription list at all, my many subscriptions are still a randomly jumbled mess and the new subscription list it seems to try to add doesn't have any subscriptions in it to manage.
- kirjoittanut sympa, kuusi kuukautta sittenArvioitu 4/5Overall this is a great extension. But recently it no longer tells me which of my subscribed channels have new videos, nor how many new videos. I have not ticked the "hide new videos count" box in the settings pane, so I don't know why this has occurred. Perhaps a bug.
- kirjoittanut Re'soul, kuusi kuukautta sittenArvioitu 4/5As someone who is behind on videos for a lot of the people i'm subbed to having a way to sort videos into "up to date" and "not up to date" is really helpful but anyway you could add some sort of page bookmark thing So something like a button you can click when you hover over a video like theadd to queue or watch later buttons so if i was finished adding the videos i was behind on to my watch later playlist and at the top of the page i could bookmark the last video and the next time i went to update my watch latter playlist it would remember where i last was in the collection "not up to date" and take me to that part of the sub box rather then me having to stroll all the way down myself also it would be super helpful in cases where i forget what video i last added was also sometimes i miss it andstroll pass due to thumbnails looking a like so anyway you could add this bookmark thing?
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15596768, seitsemän kuukautta sittenArvioitu 5/5This is great so far. But, I do have a bug report i dont know where to post. So in my subscription page, the hid watch is acting a little weird. I assumed that it auto-hide the watched videos but so far, when i click on my subscribe tabb, i have to toggle it off and on before it can hide watch. Is there a way to make it auto hide when first clicked on subscription page.