- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut SchMOPS, viisi kuukautta sittennevermind mark as watch feature helped me mark all the videos that ive seen as watch without a paywall, thats what i expect from a extention.You can use the mark as watched for free up to 5 times a day in our popup and without limit on any youtube page. If you need more become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Consciusness, viisi kuukautta sittenIt works even when I'm not logged-in in YouTube! So it's perfect if my browser deletes cookies after every restart. It would be even better if I could mark specific videos as Watch Later :)
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut miko, kuusi kuukautta sittenExcellent functionality.
Just what I was looking for. I have literally 1000's of subs which was impossible to manage. Thank you my dude.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut pnhan, kuusi kuukautta sittenHi, I don't know why, but the new update of this extension makes me lose all my pre-subscribe lists and groups?
Could it be due to some bugs?
Can you show me how to backup and restore my settings?
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kuusi kuukautta sittenI think it is not related to the new update of this extension because I don't have similar requests.
Yes, you can import all your data to a file. You should click on the extension icon -> open the backup tab -> click export, save the file on your PC, and import it.
You also can enable auto sync using Google Drive.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut restless_rat, kahdeksan kuukautta sittenA bit slow
Update: Hi, you were right. I was investigating in a private tab. An extension called "600% Sound Volume" was really messing with my Youtube subscriptions page with this extension on. While looking through their extension reviews, I also found that their extension apparently injects code or something. Anyways, yeah, I removed the extension, and everything is fine now. I increased the rating to 5 stars, as it does everything I need it to. Thanks