- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17935922, kahdeksan kuukautta sittenwould be five star if there was some kind automatic database of tags/groups that users could use at their discretion
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut MetalTxus, yhdeksän kuukautta sittenMost features are either locked or severely restricted behind a paywall. But they have updated the "play all" button to actually play all videos instead of just the latest 50, so it's good enough for me.The base features аre free. Watch the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Foxy Roxy, yhdeksän kuukautta sittenSort your Youtube subscriptions into categories or tags, yes please! Export and import your subscriptions across accounts, yes please X2.
Easily see all the new videos from your subs by category, amazing! After ublock Origin, this is the 2nd best extension.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut birgit, yhdeksän kuukautta sittenThe filter "shorts/live" doesn't work. And shorts become more and more annoying. It would be awesome if this could be fixed.
EDIT: I disabled all other addons and the toggles "shorts/live" dont effect anything. Only "uploads" work but this effects all the videos. I tested this on firefox and chrome
I sent you the screenshots
Okay now it works in Chrome, but the thing is, I use this addon to not have to login on youtube/google.
Would be awesome if this feature could be added. Thanks for your support.I checked, and it is working as expected. Try to disable other extensions, maybe you have a conflict.
Edit: I can't reproduce it and don't have similar requests. Send me screenshots on email@example.com
Edit2: thank you, you should log in on YouTube, PocketTube uses your account to identify video type, mark as watched, and many other features. When you'll be logged in it'll be working.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut R Vamsi Krishna, 10 kuukautta sittenThe extension is a good one, not complaining about that. My reason for rating is that the extension stores my data(my subscriptions) even after i logout of my YouTube account.(Like if my brother(or someone else) uses the same laptop/PC after i logged out of my YouTube account(or google account) he/she can still access my YouTube subscriptions by using this extension, isn't that a problem you must take care of as a developer?).
I hope that this extension can provide feature for different(multiple accounts on same device) accounts differently(i hope you get what i am trying to say).
Edit:I am changing the rating as i genuinely liked this extension, but i would install it again when i get the above mentioned feature.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty 10 kuukautta sittenNo, it's not a problem. For your privacy, we store all of your data locally in a browser. Only you have access to them.
Just use another browser profile if you want a multi-account. It's not a reason for two stars. We didn't promise to support multi-account under one profile because it is not easy to implement and doesn't have demand by our users.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Lordraz, 10 kuukautta sittenLove the addon, but it seems the April update to Youtube has caused it to stop working. 8(
Edit: The ability to filter(hide shorts/viewed videos) the subscriptions page seem to have gone away and it was reverted back to the large grid view instead of the smaller grid thumbnails.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty 10 kuukautta sittenHello, it was fixed several days ago. It's available for Chrome/Edge store.
Unfortunately, the version is not available on Firefox yet, and I am still waiting for the review. They review only during the working day. So maybe it will be today or next week.
Edit: the new version 15.1.4 is available for Firefox too, and the issue is completely resolved.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 16641094, vuosi sittenAfter I started using this extension the channel unsubscribe button
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Dizz, vuosi sittenSync data with Google Drive feature not working as it should be recently, it keep logout automatically without any sign so I have to keep redo the sync steps.
I reinstalled PocketTube addon yesterday like 20+ hours ago, import backup json file and enable Sync data with Google Drive again.
It works for now.
If the problem still happens, I will update information in this post.
Still happens but less frequent, it happens like 3~5 times a day now happens once a day. But still don't know why it happens.