- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13280599, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 5/5Been looking for something like this for a while after having so many subscriptions and this guy did a great job, plenty of functionality and customization. Highly recommend.
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14269734, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 4/5I find this extension to be an excellent replacement to YouTube's Collections feature that YouTube removed, and it works more or less as it should with only mild difficulties from time to time. When there are difficulties that are typically caused by user inexperience, but even this is addressed with tutorial videos.
I do, however, wish that there was a mousehover/hoverbox when my mouse is hovering over a subscription group, because the YouTube sidebar/menu-bar is so short, many of my subscription groups have their names cut-off, and without a way to widen the YouTube sidebar/menu-bar, the only way to see the full name of my groups (some of which may have similar names) is with a mousehover.
Otherwise fantastic work, my compliments to the developer
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14239937, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 1/5I tried to use this add-on for mozilla fire fox, but the subscription list does not appear, therefore I can not add any to a specific group.
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14099362, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 4/5Hi,
Very nice extension, however I have a problem. Somehow I created a folder which cannot be removed or renamed. Is here any chance your program stores data localy so I could delete it manualy ?
It makes me crazy :/
Thank youYes, program stores data localy. Send me your export file (email@example.com). I try to fix your problem
I think, I have fixed this issue in version 2.5
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13859890, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 2/5Love the add in but all of a sudden I can't add new sites to subscription groups in Firefox. I am able to add the groups in Chrome though. Any ideas?
On 6/13 I sent the developer a couple of screenshots because he requested them in a private email he sent me on 6/11. I am assuming that he received the email. I have not heard anything further from the developer regarding the issue I presented. I am still hopeful that there is a resolution to my problem. I have removed another star from my review, I will be glad to give 5 stars once the issue I am experiencing is resolved.
Since I still haven't received a response from the developer I uninstalled the add=on and then reinstalled it. This did not correct the original issue. I noticed that even though I uninstalled the add-on the subscription groups I created were still present after I reinstalled it. I wonder if there may be a limitation to how many subscription groups or subscriptions you can have in Firefox. As I originally stated I do not have this issue in Chrome.I don't understand you. Please, Will you be able to send screen?
I don't receive your letter and don't watch your update here. Write me the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- kirjoittanut SharpShot.gif, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 5/5Great addon makes using YT so much better. I have 900+ subscriptions so as you can imagine checking them is really hard but this addon makes it so much easier as you can group channels. Gaming, music, sports, news, tutorials, exploring and asmr is the groups i use.
The only issues I have with it is the way you add channels to the group in the new manager, by drag and drop, It would be nice if you could multi select and then drag them to the desired group as this would be quicker.