Arviot lisäosalle PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager
PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager tekijä Dima Nabok
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut R Vamsi Krishna, 24 päivää sittenThe extension is a good one, not complaining about that. My reason for rating is that the extension stores my data(my subscriptions) even after i logout of my YouTube account.(Like if my brother(or someone else) uses the same laptop/PC after i logged out of my YouTube account(or google account) he/she can still access my YouTube subscriptions by using this extension, isn't that a problem you must take care of as a developer?).
I hope that this extension can provide feature for different(multiple accounts on same device) accounts differently(i hope you get what i am trying to say).
Edit:I am changing the rating as i genuinely liked this extension, but i would install it again when i get the above mentioned feature.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty 24 päivää sittenNo, it's not a problem. For your privacy, we store all of your data locally in a browser. Only you have access to them.
Just use another browser profile if you want a multi-account. It's not a reason for two stars. We didn't promise to support multi-account under one profile because it is not easy to implement and doesn't have demand by our users.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Lordraz, kuukausi sittenLove the addon, but it seems the April update to Youtube has caused it to stop working. 8(
Edit: The ability to filter(hide shorts/viewed videos) the subscriptions page seem to have gone away and it was reverted back to the large grid view instead of the smaller grid thumbnails.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kuukausi sittenHello, it was fixed several days ago. It's available for Chrome/Edge store.
Unfortunately, the version is not available on Firefox yet, and I am still waiting for the review. They review only during the working day. So maybe it will be today or next week.
Edit: the new version 15.1.4 is available for Firefox too, and the issue is completely resolved.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Ahmed, kuusi kuukautta sittenWould be great if can just make playlist from current notification enabled channels (rather than having to add to a list and then make playlist from that). Because I don't always view the playlist from computer but I do like this feature to make a playlist from channels.
Also, editing the notification group is not easy: it would be easier if we could just remove and add to the bookmark.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut utkarshgupta137, kuusi kuukautta sittenI face 2 bugs:
- I use an extension (tried 2, same with both) to reload the YouTube tab in the background every 15 minutes, but whenever it reloads in the background, PocketTube doesn't load
- When scrolling on the subscriptions page, the watched/shorts filters are not applied to the last set of videos that have loaded.
Also, while this extension is amazing, I think it is priced quite high (1/4th of YouTube premium itself), especially in India. I would consider buying this extension if there was a lifetime license or at least 3-5 year license for a decent price.1) It is expected behavior because this reloads in the background without user control.
2) It is related to the latest YouTube updates and will be fixed in the next version.
All basics are free. You can see it in the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally. A lifetime license is not an option.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 6834228, kuusi kuukautta sittenI got an issue when I go to the Videos, you have Watched, shorts etc and if you don't click on the 3 options, it's start blinking :/
Beside, it's a great extension ;)I can't reproduce it, try to disable other extensions, maybe you have conflict with something.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut k822975, seitsemän kuukautta sittenoogle 400. That’s an error.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Kougeru, seitsemän kuukautta sittenworks mostly. but since the new YT UI update I can't add channels to groups from the channel page
Edit: How do I reply to Dev? lol. Further testing it seems like it's just not ALWAYS appearing...sometimes it is, sometimes it doesn't. On one channel I had to refresh the page over 10 times to get to show up. Gonna guess it's just something with Firefox or YT
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty seitsemän kuukautta sittenCould you send a screenshot? You don't have a button, or what do you mean? Because I can't reproduce it.
Edit: I'm not sure it is possible to reply here, send me a letter on email@example.com
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Gary Kephart, kahdeksan kuukautta sittenThis works pretty well. The only complaint is that I have two YT account with different sets of subscriptions and this doesn't take into account when I change over to the other account. Things don't get updated.Thank you, Gary! Yes, it is a restriction. As a workaround, I can propose using two different browsers for YT accounts
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13420354, kahdeksan kuukautta sittenchrome內顯示正常的中文介面，但是來到firefox則變成版型超過視窗的英文介面，版型都跑出視窗外了，根本無法使用。You should move the window to another position. The extension language is the same as your language on YouTube.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Crimellium, kahdeksan kuukautta sittenThis extension is very practical and makes up for the shortcomings of Youtube in terms of organizing our subscriptions.
However, what bothers me a lot is the number of features blocked or restricted if you don't pay. I have no problem with this system but it is pushed to the extreme making some features like columns just useless if you don't take out your wallet.
In conclusion, it's a great application but far too restricted by the paywall.Thanks, all basics are free. You can see it in the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15021675, yhdeksän kuukautta sittenWorks great but it's stuck on light mode in Firefox
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty yhdeksän kuukautta sittenIt is a youtube update. I've prepared a fix. The new version 11.6.3 is available. Try to use it!
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17344026, vuosi sittennice
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty vuosi sittenHi, if you like the extension, please give us 5 stars rating. If you have any suggestions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Atwantis, vuosi sittenI love this extension, it has alot of cool features and made my experience better. But there's a bug which is pretty annoying and I cant fix it. When I open Youtube in the Subscriptions Group part for some reason there's 3 random gray circles preventing me to click the groups behind it.
Edit: Thanks, I'll try it.
Edit 2: Thanks for the update! the bug is fixed now.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty vuosi sittenUPD: The new version 11.1.13 is available on Firefox.
Yes, it happened to me too. It is a youtube update https://theverge.com/2022/4/12/23022541/youtube-sidebar-outage-settings-account-switch-sign-in I've prepared a quick fix on the extension side. It'll be available after approving the new version soon. I'll notify you.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut ja sa, kaksi vuotta sittenit is great although does slow down subscription pages a bit.
it is very useful and i can easily sort through hundreds of subscribed channels now that they are put in groups for whatever i'm in the mood for.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Nick, kaksi vuotta sittenThe best YouTube extension after Enhancer for YouTube™. The filter toggles on the Subscriptions page are probably my favorite feature. The next feature I would like to see is searching through videos in all my subscriptions for a keyword/string. It's quite slow when adding filters on the Subscriptions page and I'd love an option to play every video in a specific category in order of upload date (from user specified date to current date). Still one of the best extensions on the market.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13704650, kaksi vuotta sittenNota 4. A extensão é boa, mas senti falta de alguns recursos, como por exemplo, eu que tenho vários canais e cada canal tem uma playlist, ele não monta playlist separada para cada canal. E isto o torna o aplicativo um pouco menos eficaz. Outro recurso que senti falta é com relação a sincronização. Utilizo Firefox e Edge Chromium. E importar e exportar manualmente as playlists, pode ser tenso. Utilizar o recurso do google drive, não entendi bem, já que não tenho google drive no PC e ele diz que é preciso ter o google drive no celular. Realmente não entendi, poderia ser mais explicativo.