Se valoró con 4,5 de 5
4,5 estrellas de 5
- por jeffeffery, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5doesn't seem to work for amazon prime video, at least not correctly (doesnt visually show speed change in the extension UI), the speed might change only sometimes when the buttons pressed on amazon prime vid. only site I have issue with
- por Usuario de Firefox 15966472, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5each press of the button expands the video screen into full screen mode, and then the next button decreases it to normal dimension. entirely frustrating and unnecessary.
- por Ogdoadian, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5I really have appreciate this app. I can run through video material - particularly lectures in much less time. a tip: learn the shortcuts and customize it to you preferences . If you train yourself to use its features, its utility will become even greater. I like to turn on closed caption, which allows me to run faster and still keep up. I would like to see a single button that would back up X seconds and then play forward at X (slower) speed. A second button returns you to your last "cruse speed". Also being able to reprogram some other keys for preset speeds would be real nice I dream about having a separate custom key pad set up for it. :-)
- por Usuario de Firefox 14611079, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5conflict with translatesubtitles.com, the translate box dont show up when using TRAN SLATE/EDIT SUBTITLES section, found out cause by this extension, disable it the problem gone
- por shafto, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Strange choice of adding websites to exceptions by default. I only installed it to control playback speed on twitter. If I was any less careful, I would've thought the extension doesn't work.
- por NubbyMcNubNub, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Light and simple addon. Does what it says.
1) Add a whitelist option too. I only want this for Netflix (although " .com -Netflix " does the job)
2) Option to only show Overlay when speed is altered