- por bodwyn, el hace un mesSe valoró con 4 de 5Great! Works well on most videos.
Sometimes switches between the little box top left and a larger box with text in it, but flicking faster and slower (s/d) can get it as-wanted.
The little speed box normally top left can appear in the middle of the video - not so helpful but can be dismissed with the X.
- por 0x7633, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5This extension has not been updated for 7 months. I updated it for myself on the github.com/0x7633/videospeed-firefox#install-chrome-or-firefox-extension.
- por Charlie Brown, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This is a much needed and appropriate port from the best Chrome extension for video controlling. Works great, unfortunately it doesn't seem real that it would work starting from Firefox 48 as described. As I'm using Waterfox (FX 52 ESR equivalent), v0.5.1 is the only one really doing the job (attachShadow problems).
- por jeffeffery, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5doesn't seem to work for amazon prime video, at least not correctly (doesnt visually show speed change in the extension UI), the speed might change only sometimes when the buttons pressed on amazon prime vid. only site I have issue with
- por NewFoundRemedy, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Works really well, only issue I have is even when I blacklisted the extension from working on Twitch, it still randomly makes streams play in 1.03 speed which causes the audio to artifact hard.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15205572, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5it's great and super helpful! but could you add a reset button? i sometimes speed up during advertisements and then i have to click multiple times to get it back to 1x
edit: ok, pressing "r" resets..... i just usually use the actual controls, and there was no button for it. you might want to consider adding it!