- por Usuario de Firefox 17045299, el hace 17 horasSe valoró con 3 de 5used it over years - but if a full-HD Video from youtube loads with 500kb with 100.000 M/bit connection I am surprized and not happy. What's the reason for that? It could not even streamed with that speed
- por Naxdar, el hace 11 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5This one actually works.
Needs a third party software, doesn't reencode the whole video for no reason.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13663415, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5Installation obligatoire d'un logiciel.
N'arrive pas a traiter le vidéo chargé par segment.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 15 díasPlease note that Native Application software is used for downloading and merging streaming video segments.
Please contact with the link to the problem video to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por SKILLZGAMING, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5This app is honestly amazing. I don't get how it's free.
It works on ALL website (even the ones with encrypted stream). Way better than Video DownloadHelper.
Love this app (let's hope it's not selling our browsing history :P)
- por cesax, el hace un mesSe valoró con 2 de 5Sometimes work, but one thing annoying is, there is no resume button, when you get connection interruption, the download simply stops forever, and you must repeat the download again from beginning.Unfortunately current AVD version doesn't provide such an option for now.
We are constantly working on the improvement of our video downloader and will include the support of new features in new versions.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and hope for your understanding.
- por Umair Ahmed, el hace un mesSe valoró con 4 de 5Please add minimum size option for listing detected videos. I understand most don't have a detectable size but make it work for those that do have it.
The extension regularly picks up tiny files which are of no use (<100KB). Sometimes such files can quickly accumulate to hundreds and then the plugin gets stuck.Thank you for your report!
We have forwarded your message to our developers team to check if it possible to add size limitation without affecting streaming segments.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12743841, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5The Aug update has rendered the add-on useless. The icon will show that there are media files, but when I open the window, it is blank.Please note that there was no AVD updates since February.
Your problem may be related to the recent Firefox update, please try to clean browser cache or reinstall AVD extension.
Either please contact to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form