- por DarkProvex, el hace 4 díasSe valoró con 3 de 5In past are the best addon, but now i dont know what happen, download too slow, i have 600 Mbps of connection and only reach 50 Kbps, for download 1 video of 30 minutes need 40 minutes, you can solve this problem?
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 díasPlease note that for some streaming protocols the download speed depends on the speed at which the server allows you to download the video file.
Please provide us with a link to the video you are trying to download so that we check it and see if it is possible to increase the speed: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Hjallis, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Works great for downloading most videos.
Gave only 3 stars because of the annoying tab "Ant.com" that pops up now and then after the add-in is upgraded and when you restart Firefox. I wish I could turn that off!
- por Usuario de Firefox 15226044, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Liked it in the past. Doesn't do the whole job anymore
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 7 mesesUnfortunately old add-on is not compatible with recent Firefox updates anymore.
Meanwhile you are still able to install it in old Firefox versions from our website.
In case of any problems please contact with details to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Usuario de Firefox 15785812, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Ant Video downloader, one of the best downloader, once every five or six downloads get a mkv file from YouTube with corrupted video (audio can be heard, the video cannot be displayed: black windows).
It seems that the file has not the right size because of video lacking.
Then Windows Explorer (Windows 10) is blocked when I want to suppress the file.
By the way please don't modify original file name in saving.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 9 mesesMany thanks for your report!
Please provide us with the link to problem video so we could check it and prepare a fix: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Usuario de Firefox 13257966, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5Seems to work pretty well. Default save location is the "c:\Users\username\Downloads" folder even if you've moved the library to another location. Seems to be slight pulse effect between video segments on stream captures.Thank you for your report!
We have tested your issue with changing download location and all works fine for us.
Please try to reinstall the Native Application and contact to our support with more details about your another issue: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por andrew, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5meh.
tried using it. instantly demands a companion app.
file only downloaded as mkv no option for mp4 given.Unfortunately current AVD version doesn't support manual video format selection.
MKV format was added to some media websites as mos suitable container for Opus audio.
Please contact for more decryption to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Joy, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5When it works, it's great, but lately it stops in the middle and then says "user cancelled". In addition, whenever the native app is updated, it doesn't recognize when I install it. Instead, I have to uninstall Ant Video Downloader, close the browser, reopen, and reinstall.