- Se valoró con 3 de 5Limited results. Would be great if it could compete. I just looked up a photo of a bass boat on craigslist and Tineye claimed it was the only photo when in reality the crooks listing it have listed the photo all over the internet. I just looked at a Tineye review elsewhere on the net from 2008 with similar limited results. If its going to improve it needs it more quickly than that. I will give them at least an average rating hoping for improvement on what could be an opportunity.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5What a versatile tool!
I've used this to check for any unauthorized use of my photography on the web, to look up more information on images that are not really explained on random sites, and to find stock graphic design for web development.
I love Firefox for the seamless add on integration, and in fact for my personal web surfing it's the only browser I'll use.
I have tried the others during bug testing for my websites and nothing is as powerful or versatile as Mozilla Firefox with add ons like this!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Está add es muy buena en lo que a buscar fotos se refiere, a veces la utilizo para encontar el nombre de alguna modelo que esta en alguna fotografía.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5This is fantastic for when using Google to search for images fails, especially for stock images.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5TinEye is a very helpful tool. If you ever need to know information about a photo that is floating around the web, it's the best. Really great for checking the status on pictures you have uploaded if you want to see how one of your pictures has spread on the internet.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5very very cool tool for me.Now it is easy to find a image as I need
- Se valoró con 4 de 5...the image you are searching is in their database. It has been quite helpful in discovering fake profiles on LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. but I don't always get a hit. Still, if it's been crawled, TinEye will find it - sometimes several different versions, which can be helpful. I have Windows 7 Ultimate and haven't seen the problem that Mike had below.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Rated this 1 because i can't rate it 0. I decided to test this crapware. Right clicked and did the image search for 20 different pictures from within 20 different sites
No results ever came up LOL not even from within the actual site. I agree with Karla. this is a useless plugin
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Saves a lot of time when searching for larger / smaller images. Thanks!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Comes up with ZERO 99.99% of the time. Doesn't even find the one I am on. It is just a very useless add on...
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Excellent service. Much better than the google search plug in (which seems to have stopped working anyway)
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Cool add-on, works just as good as the Search by Image for Google add-on!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5This seems to have Far Less bug reports, than some "Google Image Search" addons.
Moreover, the database may be the best(?):
"by Search Master on September 5, 2011
Huge and growing database
The best reverse image search engine."
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Had some trouble with it in Windows 7. After I use it once and close that window of the browser, it disappears from the context list. I fixed that by adding a link in my "SendTo" list that goes to the exe file in the program86 directory. Note that you can access your SendTo list by typing the following in your Run window (Start > Run) without the quotes: "shell:SendTo"
- Se valoró con 4 de 5This is a great tool to double check how your images have been used/ adapted.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5This has helped me find larger versions of images online, so I don't have to try and find it on Google, which takes forever if it even succeeds at all. I don't use this often, but when I do, it does what I need.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5It just didn't work for me. I use the site regularly, but the plugin locked up almost every time.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Huge and growing database
The best reverse image search engine.
With this addon, you can detect fake profiles in social networking sites.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Super!!! Thanks for adding support for Firefox 6 so quickly.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Firefox 6.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Very nice extension. Does what it should and works fast. Just what you need for finding decently sized wallpapers, check the copyright info for some pictures or just have a little fun by checking out how much of a rip off is your favorite web site.
Sadly, no versions for FF 6.* or beta most of the time, which is awful.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5So far, so good. Been using it since 2010, no problem whatsoever in FF (any version) & Chrome. Yet to be tested on Opera.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Sorry folks, but it DOES work with FF5. I'll repeat: this wonderful add-on DOES work with FF5. With very little research (ie went to support page-duh) and found a simple solution.
* You should have the add-on-compatibility "add-on" installed anyway. I think an apology is due the TinEye guys. Lets be fair.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5It's the best firefox plugin to avoid duplicate content and copyrights issues. With it, it's really simple to find the original image and author.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5it messed up my computer it has a virus