Se valoró con 4,2 de 5
4,2 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 12532989, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Helpful info.. (I've been here before because of nonworking TFSC) and my old eyes need help, like a lot of peeps showing up here :)
First, I only use PC Waterfox 64bit 54ver. and I use Thunderbird 32bit 52ver. I have ALL my addon's turned off and not to update including WF and TB. I realize now, That Firefox and Thunderbird will never add some helpful font adjustments for our bad eyes :(
If you read through the reviews. You'll see some info reviews on how to download and install a non expiring version of TFSC on earlier version of FF, Waterfox, TB. I only wanted to help people because I feel their pain on not being able to see and need help and remember to turn off all updates that includes FF, TB, WF. . I still want to give props to the Author of TFSC. Thx you!
- por AnotherPersona, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5TinEye has pretty much always been junk. Google, Yandex, and Bing are a million times better. Tin can't find the picture lying on the floor in front of it.
- por David , el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Used to work but now finds ZERO results. I even tested images that I've uploaded to several sites and it did not find a single one of them. So decided to try Google search. It doesn't work either! What is going on with these reverse image search engines?
- por nicod_, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Excellente extension et service, je les utilise depuis longtemps pour trouver des sources alternatives, ou vérifier l'utilisation qui est faite d'une photo.
- por Nicholas Neal, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5As much as I like the idea of the extension, I find it very suspicious that they failed to properly mention some of the most important information about their privacy, namely "When you use our services, we may automatically log certain information about your use of the services. This information may include how you use the service, your IP address, your search query, the date and time of your query and referrer URL.". A simple line of text here would've made it look more authentic, yet I had to visit their website and go through a few web pages to access this information.
- por Bilgerat984, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I did a reverse lookup with TinEye on a suspected Craigslist scammer. The reason I did the lookup is an image on an ad only hours old showed up on Google on another web site, while looking up the specs on that particular boat. TinEye failed to find the Google image from the Craigslist image. I then tried the reverse & TinEye also failed to find the Craigslist image from the Google image.