Se valoró con 4,2 de 5
4,2 estrellas de 5
- por ausiris, el hace 8 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5What a versatile tool!
I've used this to check for any unauthorized use of my photography on the web, to look up more information on images that are not really explained on random sites, and to find stock graphic design for web development.
I love Firefox for the seamless add on integration, and in fact for my personal web surfing it's the only browser I'll use.
I have tried the others during bug testing for my websites and nothing is as powerful or versatile as Mozilla Firefox with add ons like this!
- por Usuario de Firefox 6249187, el hace 8 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Está add es muy buena en lo que a buscar fotos se refiere, a veces la utilizo para encontar el nombre de alguna modelo que esta en alguna fotografía.
- por Usuario de Firefox 6213905, el hace 8 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5TinEye is a very helpful tool. If you ever need to know information about a photo that is floating around the web, it's the best. Really great for checking the status on pictures you have uploaded if you want to see how one of your pictures has spread on the internet.
- por berfle65, el hace 8 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5...the image you are searching is in their database. It has been quite helpful in discovering fake profiles on LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. but I don't always get a hit. Still, if it's been crawled, TinEye will find it - sometimes several different versions, which can be helpful. I have Windows 7 Ultimate and haven't seen the problem that Mike had below.
- por Young Warrior, el hace 8 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Rated this 1 because i can't rate it 0. I decided to test this crapware. Right clicked and did the image search for 20 different pictures from within 20 different sites
No results ever came up LOL not even from within the actual site. I agree with Karla. this is a useless plugin
- por Reijo Koskela, el hace 9 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This seems to have Far Less bug reports, than some "Google Image Search" addons.
Moreover, the database may be the best(?):
"by Search Master on September 5, 2011
Huge and growing database
The best reverse image search engine."
- por MikeT, el hace 9 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Had some trouble with it in Windows 7. After I use it once and close that window of the browser, it disappears from the context list. I fixed that by adding a link in my "SendTo" list that goes to the exe file in the program86 directory. Note that you can access your SendTo list by typing the following in your Run window (Start > Run) without the quotes: "shell:SendTo"
- por Usuario de Firefox 5575735, el hace 9 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This has helped me find larger versions of images online, so I don't have to try and find it on Google, which takes forever if it even succeeds at all. I don't use this often, but when I do, it does what I need.
- por code933k, el hace 9 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Very nice extension. Does what it should and works fast. Just what you need for finding decently sized wallpapers, check the copyright info for some pictures or just have a little fun by checking out how much of a rip off is your favorite web site.
Sadly, no versions for FF 6.* or beta most of the time, which is awful.
- por Usuario de Firefox 5699702, el hace 9 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Sorry folks, but it DOES work with FF5. I'll repeat: this wonderful add-on DOES work with FF5. With very little research (ie went to support page-duh) and found a simple solution.
* You should have the add-on-compatibility "add-on" installed anyway. I think an apology is due the TinEye guys. Lets be fair.