- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17678233, el hace 5 díasIt's just a giant ad for Firefox Relay Premium. It does not list your masks and allow you to copy+paste (as that would actually be helpful).
The way it works is that it shows you a giant ad for their premium products, shows the number of unused masks you have, and then a big "Manage your masks" link that takes you to the main Relay page with your masks.
Honestly unclear why they would even make this extension, like just show me my fucking masks and let me copy them to clipboard so I don't need to go to relay.firefox.com every time I sign up for something. One of the dumbest extensions I've ever seen.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14444892, el hace 11 díasWie kann man einen Email Relay Service aufbauen und dann auch noch Geld fordern, wenn der Service nicht mal in den eigenen Mobile Browser auf iOS integriert ist?? Wie kann man sowas halbgares auf den Markt werfen, wenn man bereits Browser-Hersteller ist. Für mich leider unnutzbar, so lange sich das nicht ändert. Apple macht es mal wieder grandios vor, wie es zu laufen hat. Ich wechsele doch nicht jedes Mal das Tab, öffne die Relay URL, um dann die neue Adresse zu generieren.... Welcher Product Owner hat sich sowas ausgedacht?
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Thomas, el hace 12 díasThe service itself is great! Some sites unfortunately don't allow mozmail.com domains, but all that do work great! So far, the forwarding always worked perfectly!
Just the integration and auto-fill sometimes interfers with the website GUI, so I disabled that for now.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17566880, el hace 14 díasWorked okay for a few weeks now most of my emails are not being delivered to my inbox that use the relay address! Can't delete it either!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 14 díasHi thank you for the report, I'm sorry to hear this! Can you please share what your email provider is and some of the websites that are not working? If you would like to share with our customer support team you can open a ticket: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/relay
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17665775, el hace 14 díasClicking the addon button in browser brings up an Ad page for Relay, VPN, etc. To even see your Relay email, you have to click "Manage all masks" just to bring up a link to relay site on another tab. You can't even copy and paste from the Add on button because your mozmail emails are not even displayed.
Works fine for me and serves it's purpose. Lots of people down-voting or crying about it but probably still use FB. The process is simple, most of the problems are user specific or can't read instructions. The only thing I don't like is the addon button does nothing, doesn't even show you your mask, just a giant ad in the middle. You still have to click away to another site to copy and paste. The relay auto detect for field is also hit or miss. As far as getting emails relayed, works well and I haven't had issues
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 14 díasHi thank you for the review! I was just curious if you could provide more information about: The only thing I don't like is the addon button does nothing, doesn't even show you your mask, just a giant ad in the middle. With the add-on button does nothing, is the add-on button in the toolbar?
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por 浪迹天涯小叮当, el hace 22 días很好用，提供了一个更方便可信的马甲邮箱来源，可惜免费版不提供拦截营销邮件的服务。
Perfect. It provides a more convenient and reliable source of aliase email. Unfortunately, the free version does not provide the service of intercepting marketing emalis.
In addition, I recommend to add a function to separately set the forwarding target of each aliase.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por kxdmxn, el hace 23 díasGood idea, but in general it's pretty useless as you can't switch your main email address to another one or even better using more email addresses.
So, if I don't want to use my main email address I can uninstall.
Also, premium is still not available here in Czech Republic which will probably be fixed in the future.
edit: I already removed extension for not being usable for me as I don't want to use my main email address.