- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14225671, el hace 5 díasVery powerful app. I was kinda confusing to use at first, but I love being able to block cross site scripting from malware websites and Facebook.
This app would get 5 star from me if all of my settings would sync with my Firefox account.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Shuriken Sky, el hace 22 díasI have utilized this add on for a long time. Over the last year or so I have been unable to save any settings and have to reset my preferences on a per page basis on each visit. This is very time consuming and is pushing me to find alternate solutions to manage scripts. The forums are no help. Be great if someone could find a solution...
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12686938, el hace 2 mesesMy Goto tool for testing a questionable website or link. Only issue is that NoScript doesn't tell you which script needs to be activated to show that 1 image, like when it shows 40+ things and none of the site images are loading...
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por nowandthen, el hace 8 mesesThe "new look" is hard to read. Temp, Trusted etc. are too bold and they're not easy to see what they mean at a glance. Did you change for the sake of change? Please go back to the old icons.
Updating from 1 star to 4. You don't get 5 stars because you switched me to the dark icons without my knowledge that I could move back to the "original" icons. Thankfully, from the options menu, I can change the icons back to the original versions without waiting for an update.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por James, el hace 8 mesesWorks perfectly, been using it for years -- Would be 5 stars, but this latest update included a GUI update that clearly has not been tested and is not ADA compliant. If there was a way to downgrade to a prior version or any real alternative to NoScript, I would in a heartbeat solely because of this GUI update.Please check 11.4.1rc3, where you can optionally get back the "Vintage Blue" from NoScript Options>Appearance>Theme:
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Felipe999, el hace 8 meses[UPDATE: Thanks for the quick reply, will try it] The new design looks plain bad, like it was drawn by an 8yo
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Mindstyler, el hace 8 mesesThe strive for a dark theme is very nice, but please, make the dark theme less aggressive or let people choose another less aggressive version. The bright white text on pure black background stings in the eyes and bleeds together. At least turn down the whiteness of the text and make it more ligh-gray-ish.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Pascal Dal Farra, el hace 9 mesesGreat tool.
Just one odd behaviour: recently the NoScript icons disappear from the top right icon bar every now and then.
I have to disable the NoScript addon then enable it again to have the icon back in the toolbar (or restart FireFox / or sometimes open a new tab)
Am I the only one having this issue?
Thanks again for this great addon!
(Windows 10.0.19043 Enterprise & Firefox 97.0.1 64bit)
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14731986, el hace un añoVery good tool to control which scripts are being loaded. But at the latest (don't know if it is a Firefox-bug), the extension keeps loading and won't show the permissions, and sometimes the app won't respond at all. :/