- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Flash, el hace 9 mesesUntil this latest upate, I'd have given it 5 stars. But the newest version is awful. It's broken so many websites. Disabling restrictions doesn't make them work either; I have to disable it completely on those sites.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 9 mesesHello, latest version doesn't contain any change justifying these problems.
Probably you're hitting some pre-existing configuration-specific bug. Could you please report with more details at https://noscript.net/forum? Thanks!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17517349, el hace 10 mesesIt blocks things from loading which is great but then I have to enable things to find out which things make the site work.
Also the extension will occasionally just stop any page from loading even though it is not blocking anything. I have to disable the extension to make firefox work again.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Yeko, el hace un añoSomething funky is going on with NoScript as of late. It has become very unstable in a sense that I click "temporarily allow" but nothing happens. I can see several JS domains to be allowed but none of them is getting allowed. I click on each to allow temporarily but nothing happens: the page neither refreshes nor loads after I refresh it manually. It is happening on a growing number of sites. And just to see the site I end up disabling it globally which totally defeats the purpose of this addon.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13691947, el hace un añoVorsicht bei der aktuellen Version (11.4) dieser Anwendung bei firefox 101.0.1. fritz.box wird trotz erlauben nicht angezeigt. Wer also nur einen weißen Bildschirm hat sollte diese Erweiterung abschalten oder bei einer älteren Version bleiben.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13258799, el hace 2 años諸姉諸兄もレビューで書かれているとおり、長年同じだった外観が変更されて非常に見辛くなった。
⇒今有効になっている物がはっきりと表示され、非有効なものが薄く (Dim Gray) 表示されていることが、NoScriptの良さだったのに、それが失われてしまった。
As written in the review, the sisters and brothers also changed the appearance that had been the same for many years and it became very hard to see.
--> The good thing about NoScript is that what is currently enabled is clearly displayed and what is not enabled is displayed lightly (Dim Gray), but it has been lost.
Therefore, what was evaluated as ★ 5 was reduced to ★ 3.
I don't think the theme change function itself is necessary in the first place.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12748548, el hace 2 añosI've used this add-on for years. It was one of the best extensions ever -- thank you developer, for all your hard work! Unfortunately, the new update is awful. It looks horrible, and it seems to be breaking all kinds of websites and frequently does not allow adjustments when clicking on 'Options' or anything anymore. It's just ugly and useless now. Please put it back to the way it was!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por fearless , el hace 2 añosCant access local lan addresses for router or other wifi products using any 192.168.1.x address - new update completely blocks. Doesnt seem to be a way to disable the https only thing as well, not sure if they are related. Had to disable NoScript to get access to my router and local wifi power plug extensions. Hopefully this can be fixed in a new update soon. Also the change of UI is a lot darker and harder to read compared with the older UI. Perhaps that can be taken into account when any new updates are released. For now I will leave it disabled.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por sebt27, el hace 2 añosThe dropdown menu in the new version 11.4 has a hideous, huge, Fisher-Price appearance with rounded corners. A developer is replying to these reviews suggesting one of the 11.4.1RCs - but there is no way to download these from the site linked to.
I've just reverted to 11.3.7, available from this site: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/noscript/versions/
Then, in Firefox Settings/Add-ons, I switched off automatic updates.
I don't know whether one of the 11.4.1 RCs offers a real option to keep the original appearance, because I can't find them anywhere. Please add this feature into future releases, because the new UI is horrible. I haven't even tried it on some of the e-commerce/newspaper sites where the menu might have 20+ sites listed - would they even fit on my screen?There's a big link there pointing to https://secure.informaction.com/download/betas/noscript-11.4.1rc3.xpi.
Disabling automatic updates is not advisable for obvious reasons.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por TheAndrey, el hace 2 añosI didn't like the new boring gray design. Bring back the old legendary icon! I liked the malicious script better.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14804265, el hace 2 añosEffectivement la nouvelle interface n'est pas très jolie et trop grosse, mais surtout depuis la mise à jour j'ai des bugs (images disparaissent ou impossible d'être affichées sur des sites tels que Rakuten même quand je désactive pour cette page), Amazon aussi.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por TTTony, el hace 2 añosThe new re-skin is atrocious. Not sure why anyone thought it was a good idea to change the UI to a big, ugly, bubble-style(?) look. It's seriously hideous and like 30% larger than what it was previously for no good reason. The logos were also changed to mimic this style and I can't imagine why they thought it was an enhancement over how it looked previously. It looks flat out unprofessional. I guess it's finally time to move over to uBlock.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuário FF 17151627, el hace 2 añosExtensão boa, mas por ser uma extensão recomendada no Firefox para Android a aparência da interface das configurações da mesma está fora da resolução de tela e sem quebra de linha no aplicativo e precisa melhorar a tradução do idioma pt-BR nas configurações e se possível adicione um submenu de escolha do idioma local do usuário na extensão.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Chaython, el hace 2 añosIt's a great tool for extra privacy/security, but it misses some settings like there should be an option to allow first party script [I need to allow google, to login to youtube etc, but that shouldn't allow google to script on each website...], or a list of incompatible sites, that can auto-allow script...
Also with the newest firefox or one of my extensions, noscript makes browsing really slow.