- Se valoró con 2 de 5por SGM, el hace un mesIt's a great extension for ONE COMPUTER alone. But if you have 2 or more computers that you use, then it creates a mess! It doesn't copy the previous settings to the "new" computer (a computer that I turn on later than the previously used one), and it resets the trusted/untrusted settings back to default on all computers! It's very very annoying. Especially when dealing with payment processors and websites that highly rely on JS.
A clearer example of the problem: I haven't used my laptop for a few months, I only use my desktop PC on a daily basis, I have tweaked the trusted/untrusted settings as I need. Then I turn my laptop on, after which my NoScript settings on my main PC also go back to default, previous tweaking was all wasted effort! Instead, it should update the laptop's NoScript settings, not the other way around, and definitely not by defaulting/resetting all!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 18115684, el hace 4 mesesSehr tolle app.
Zählt z Bsp 3 scripts, zeigt aber nur eine an.
oder er zählt 3 zeigt aber 8 an.
Du deaktivierst alle Einschränkungen für ein Tab, aber es funktioniert trotzdem nicht alles. Erst nach GLOBALEM Deaktivieren gehts endlich.
Hilfetexte gibst auch nicht.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Drafer, el hace 5 mesesNigde se ne može naći bela ili crna lista za ovo tako da korišćenje web pretraživača postaje prava noćna mora jer ne znamo šta na kom sajtu treba puštati, a i koji sajtovi su dobri a koji nisu. Uglavnom zahteva mnogo gubljenje vremena pa je bolje koristiti drugi plugin koji u sebi ima ugrađene filtere ili ostaviti Firefox da blokira sam jer u sebi ima solidan blokator na 3 nivoa
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17376635, el hace 8 mesesThe addon does its job well but I have to say this in a user experience POV. Browsing with this addon is NOT FUN at all. The amount of potential identity leak popups you need to opt in just to load already supposedly trusted websites are staggering.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por HonestReviews, el hace 10 meses7-4-23 update: Since the so called "developers" at rotten onion ship this extension with their crappy browser, you would think they would make an add-on that doesn't freeze your tor browser, but alas it is not to be. Then their crap browser asks you to disable it to unfreeze the page?? what's up with that? Many pages will simply not work with this addon. Needs to be faster, not block page loads or freeze your ffox browser.
Freezes your system when reporting x-site and ID alerts. Unacceptable. Mozilla/tor connection to this review page is being interferred with/blocked had to reload twice.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por TELLALL4ALL, el hace un añogood at blocking all intrusive site cracker/hacker/tracking/iding scripts.
Many pages will not allow it's use and will not load. It's x-scripting alerts frequently freeze your browser and/or laptop such that you can't respond to them and you have to terminate the browser and start over-a real PITA. Fix the x-script and other alert problem, it would then be much better.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Snake, el hace un añoSTILL BROKEN. Have same issue on multiple computers - NS fails to display all blocked elements meaning that you can't UNBLOCK them, meaning that pages won't render. Developer passes buck, denying issue. Again, same experience on MULTIPLE computers for a LONG time now, ever since FF's design requirements mod.
Has been broken for a LONG time, pretty much since the new FF add-on design requirements. I use it on 2 different Win10 computers, both running the most up-to-date version of FF and NS (now FF 105 and NS 11.4.11) and both computers have the same issues: on many websites NS fails to show the correct number of scripts being blocked. This means that you can't *unblock* them, because they never show up on the list. You hit the 'Temp Allow All' button and NS shows a number still blocked, say 4, but the list does not actually show the 4 still blocked. This means that many websites are unusable because NS keeps some / many of the blocks off the list and you can't override that unless you Disable Restrictions Globally, and even then sometimes it doesn't work (see https://www.rideapart.com/news/609878/moto-guzzi-v100-mandello-pricing/ as a test).
Never has been fixed, for many months now. Seemed to have actually gotten worse these past 2 months, many websites aren't usable now.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoNot a NoScript problem: on that site I had to
2. Disable uBlock for the page, otherwise some essential scripts could not be loaded or even shown because were preemptively filtered by uBlock.
If you've got other situations like this please try disabling other extensions (such as uBlock) and report in the proper bug tracker, thanks: https://github.com/hackademix/noscript/issues/
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por thunder_dream, el hace 2 añosI use to love this extension but it's gotten to where it blocks everything. Even when I return to a previously viewed site it still blocks them. These include secure medical sites. I've used this extension for years, and I am having to remove it. I wish it was a little less extreme than it has become.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosHi, nothing has changed about what's blocked and what not: you decide which sites should be fully functional by setting them to TRUSTED.
Either somehow your previous settings have been erased (a botched Firefox update or a "privacy" software deleting more browser data than it should) or something changed in the dependencies of the sites which stopped working, and some other "new" script source needs to be allowed.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Markus, el hace 2 añosI am using this extension for 10 years now. The change to a new UI from version 5 to 10 took getting used to, but I was able to get comfortable with it. This was manly due to the different color coding for different settings. But with the latest UI of version 11.4, the different settings look very similar now. Furthermore, the dialog box is now much bigger and looks very clunky.
What I do not understand is that there is no fall-back option to switch back to the previous UI. In my opinion this was not a well-considered decision.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por || BeeBee ||, el hace 2 añosI was so very happy using the previous version (5 star in my point of view), but latest resets itself every time I close Firefox rendering it undesired/not-needed on my pc's. I have to do every script acceptance over and over for every site I'm visiting ... so no good worth max 2 stars.