Revisado por Usuario de Firefox 17513641
Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17513641, el hace 8 meses
Simple to use and a very handy time-saver. Thanks.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por MIM, el hace 3 mesesIt's a good extension, it downloads orginal size image with Double-click, but it downloads image with random name & without extension (.webp, .jpg, etc). The image that is hyper-link too, you can right-click on image to download it, what it needs is to download image with page title name & with extension (.webp, .jpg, etc).
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Fletch, el hace 6 mesesAdd on does nothing when you double click. Hovering over the pic does nothing as well. Is this add on legit?
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15472269, el hace 9 mesesThis Simple Yet very unique app is so helpful in my every day online life. Thank you!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por ravachol, el hace 10 mesesWell i use it for rule34 and its works like clock. Tick tock mf
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Ohitsdarkouthere, el hace un añoI greatly enjoy the ease with which this program helps me save a whole mess of images when other add-ons give up trying to do the work. I only experience trouble double-click saving images from Twitter which is simple enough to overcome by saving from browser normally.
About the only thing I'd like to have added is a button to turn the addon on or off for a tab. It does some funny things when playing games in a browser window,
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16943272, el hace 2 añosExcellent. Images on twitter not show extension, though it was Firefox problem, not the addon's
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por xyz, el hace 2 añosBefore it used to direct download the full size image from its thumbnail. Now, all thumbnails images have to be opened in new tab for full size to be downloadedThat's how it has always worked, perhaps your website changed the way its image links work. This addon is an image downloader, not a thumbnail resolver. It has no idea if an image is a thumbnail link or not, it can't factually decide such things. Please use a different addon for such uses, and please update your review according to the addon's performance compared to its listed functions rather than that it lacks a tangential feature you wish it had.
PS: for many thumbnail links you don't need an addon, just alt-click the link to download whatever it points at. This may often be a webpage instead of an image though, and firefox may still need you to enable alt-clicking in its settings first.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Nijaz Muratović, el hace 2 añosgood except that it does not automatically add extension to images that do not have it in file name, EDIT: Sorry, but it does! Take look at other extensions that manipulate file names like Image Max URL, Download All Images, Save Page WE, SingleFile...Thanks for the simple and honest summary. For fairness' sake, just know that firefox specifically does not even implement the download renaming API. Firefox addons could not add a missing extension even if the developer really wanted to.
Edit/reply: not in the way you think. Those addons determine their own filename from a bunch of guesswork. I consider that an anti-feature and want to leave the initial naming to the browser.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por will, el hace 2 añosAnyone have recent issues? worked perfectly until yesterday, but I'm not able to use this extension on instagram.
in Chrome works like a charm, but in Firefox stopped to me ....
Any tip?Websites will sometimes have a design that stops this addon from working. It is ultimately something of a hack, I try to make it work as well as I can but the code can only work around so many obstacles. It'll never work everywhere and we're at a point where there isn't much potential improvement left for the detection mechanism. Sorry 'bout that.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16824237, el hace 2 añosAmazing little badass! It's one of these things that make you think: "how the heck could I live without it?" My only complaint is that it doesn't show up in the GUI bar, next to other addons and web address bar, so I have to go to the Firefox addons menu to change any setting for the addon. But I guess for some people it actually can be the advantage, cuz GUI is less cluttered. I like cluttered GUIs, it's just me :P
I really want to thank the dev(s)!
I am using it with Firefox (didn't even know there are versions for other browsers) so it would really cool to have a button next to address bar :)Glad you like it, thanks. :) As for the toolbar, this depends on your browser I think. I use vivaldi and edge and get a button for every addon. I might be able to force it but I'll have to look into it.