- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Fletch, el hace 8 mesesAdd on does nothing when you double click. Hovering over the pic does nothing as well. Is this add on legit?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Nijaz Muratović, el hace 2 añosgood except that it does not automatically add extension to images that do not have it in file name, EDIT: Sorry, but it does! Take look at other extensions that manipulate file names like Image Max URL, Download All Images, Save Page WE, SingleFile...
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosThanks for the simple and honest summary. For fairness' sake, just know that firefox specifically does not even implement the download renaming API. Firefox addons could not add a missing extension even if the developer really wanted to.
Edit/reply: not in the way you think. Those addons determine their own filename from a bunch of guesswork. I consider that an anti-feature and want to leave the initial naming to the browser.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14571966, el hace 4 añosHáganlo compatible con Android por favor
- You should really explain why. I know there are issues with it, but the essentials work fine.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por secpol, el hace 5 añosI have a lot of folders with images of different subjects, and move images from the download folder to thematic folders - kill time. Useless application. Add save as."save as" is built into every browser. This addon is for people who want to skip that. Not my fault you expect something from my addon that isn't its goal.
- You should really include a reason why you rate it lowly. If your problem is the recent bug with firefox 58.0.1 where the "save as" dialog appears, that's a firefox bug I can't reproduce (nor fix) so far. Bugs are not allowed as motivation for downrating an addon on AMO, exactly because of situations like this.