- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Breno Maia, el hace 4 añosThat only problem is who the addon save the images with incorrect extension
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14531278, el hace 4 añosIt is a very good extension ,it dose what is suppose to do double clik and saves a imge ,but a problem why dose the extension saves the imges as image.PHP i have to rename the images to image.jpg later not nice
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13552039, el hace 4 añosvery handy and no hassles, it works
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Akilrajas, el hace 4 añosPlease make images without extension be saved as .jpg. An example of a site with images without extension: https://www.kinopoisk.ru/news/3293122/
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 añosYou should really explain why. I know there are issues with it, but the essentials work fine.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14299825, el hace 5 añosThank you Marnes. I tried Double Click way back, I guess it got lost in all the updating going on. Anyway, since my gallery downloader is now almost useless, I was looking at other ways to get a series of images, dreading doing Save As until my fingers bled, when I noticed this gem was still around, although with recent Firefox updates it seems to be fighting the tide to stay alive.
Anyway, it just made my afternoon and evening so much more productive, I haven't lost my sanity, and my fingers aren't bleeding. Also, loved your replies to people in the reviews that blame you when it's Firefox changes that upset some of Double Clicks features.
I've had issues with the Hover Button positioning on some direct images, but it's been mentioned at Gitlab and you said you might look into it if time allows. The bottom line is that your time and effort is appreciated by some of us, so 5 stars all the way. Thank you.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 añosGlad you like it so much and thanks for the kind words. I do wish I had more time and energy to work on my addons, but work has been so draining for me the last 2 years I just can't do what I have to do anymore. I'm not sure when I'll ever get around to fixing all the issues with DID anymore, even though it's honestly sinking below my own quality demands by now.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Attila, el hace 5 añosNICE!
Kiváló! Végre egy termék azt csinálja, amit elvárok tőle.
Ez az igazi alternatíva a "Down them all" után, sőt, még jobb is.
Egyetlen hátránya talán, hogy nem tud tömbből linken át menteni, azaz indexképből eredetit,
hanem kénytelen vagy magát az eredeti képet behívni, és csak onnan megy közvetlenül.
Még béta verzióban is többet tud pár agyon bonyolított használhatatlan programnál!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por ziess, el hace 5 añosProbably has some potential, but does not work on all sites. Take for example any album from www.muziekweb.nl : the hover button simply does not appear (both for thumbnails and full-size covers). One can use https://www.muziekweb.nl/Link/KJX0815/Iran-les-ma%C3%AEtres-de-la-musique-traditionnelle-vol-1 as a test.
Please stop blaming web-sites for deficiencies of your add-on. Those images are available through direct URLs and the web-site does not prevent you from downloading them. And yes, modern web-sites are dynamic and display content in various ways. This is reality.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 añosUnfortunately not all websites are the same, and some use all kinds of layout tricks that prevent addons like this from realistically working, or even specifically protect their images from copying tools. I feel like you're trying to paint this as a shortcoming or flaw, but that's a little unfair. Webdevs will always find ways to hinder tools like this, on.purpose or coincidentally. There is no addon that works perfectly for all.
Update: yes, of course any visible image is by definition available to download, the problem is with websites doing all kinds of weird-ass shit to satisfy their sometimes arbitrary layout decisions and completely violating web standards in the process, or just using complicated css nonsense that can completely throw tools like this off-track. My addon is able to work through most of those things, but you can't expect 1 generic little piece of code to be able to perfectly circumvent everything a human dev can come up with that makes its life harder. Write an algorithm yourself and submit it in a PR, Mr. Perfect, or be satisfied that it works 99% of the time.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13150915, el hace 5 añosDoes what it says and works really well, but the options are limited. Some people might like that but I prefer the flexibility. The more you can customize the add-on, the less add-ons you need overall to get it to do what you want,
For instance, I'd really like to disabled it in the context menu but there's no such option.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por TreeHugger415, el hace 5 añosWill the new more secure Firefox redesign, this addon is great.
Simple, not too many options to leave us there wondering what to pick, yet robust enough to get the job done.
From what I understand, No addon can automatically grab the page name create a directory automatically from it anymore. The developer thankfully gave us a fix in the form of "save as" where we can create a directory to save the files in rather than a full download to the default directory. bravo. Long term it would be great to have the program do what it did before Firefox Quantum, but from what I understand it is nearly impossible right now.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14022737, el hace 5 añosWorks great, perfect for Twitter!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por John Staples, el hace 5 añosFantastic, the hover button option makes it even better....