Revisado por Nhymxu
Se valoró con 4 de 5por Nhymxu, el hace 4 meses
this extension corrupts search results with chinese characters on 1688.com
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Vintotal, el hace 16 díasExactement ce qui est utile pour raccourcir les hyperliens de Google!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Synetech, el hace 2 mesesThis extensions writes to the drive at least twice per minute. WTH does it have to write? 🤨 I'm not going to wear down my SSD with unnecessary writes from an extension that has no business writing data at all. 😒
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por juan riccio, el hace 2 mesesIt works, but I have a few gripes:
- We need a whitelist, site-based or regexp
- Some ?parameter=value couples are not removed (others are, from the same URL). We need a regexp based blacklist or whitelist
- It does not appear to intercept the normal "copy link" action. It needs to be activated via its own right-click menu entry or other means. It would be nice to have (the option for) it to replace standard URL copy.