Se valoró con 3,6 de 5
3,6 estrellas de 5
- por PERCE-NEIGE, el hace 5 díasSe valoró con 3 de 5Good to detect broken links, and duplicates, but useless for organizing bookmarks. I didn't have any problem with the bookmarks analysis (almost 300 bookmarks checked quickly).
- por Usuario de Firefox 16369757, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5So ein tolles Helferlein! Da mußte ich doch mal gleich die Spende anklicken. In der Hoffnung, daß Bookmarks Organizer bald von Mozilla als "Empfohlen" qualifiziert wird. Und vor allem eine Art Whitelist updaten!
- por Đặng Nhật Tín, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5Tuyệt vời mấy cái bookmarks hồi xưa còn dùng http giờ dùng ứng dụng này sữa lỗi redirect link nhiều trang hiên tại lên https hay đổi tên thì sữa link rất tiện
- por Nunya, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Works very well. Interface is easy to use.
The function of this Add-On is difficult to automate because testing all those sites mechanically is going to set off countermeasures. Plus, where cookies have been deleted, the client is going to recognize gateway portals as a failure to load.
I give it 5 stars, but I do recommend that you implement check boxes for batch whitelisting because you're always going to get a lot of false positives.
EDIT: I just noticed the filter boxes at the top of the tree. You might still simplify whitelisting, or allow filtering entries as you go. Still, no redundancies or procedural anomalies. 5/5
- por Usuario de Firefox 14306928, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5It's a decent tool and does a good job of finding dupes! But there're no mass commands or buttons to deal with the dupes in one shot but rather you have to sit there and manually click on every dupe checkbox to take action.
The Find Broken URLs is a good feature but many websites like linkedin, facebook that do not allow webscrapers, see it as a threat, causing Bookmarks Organizer to generate a false positive report that the bookmark is broken or dead. The average person using this add-on needs to see friendlier http errors such as "the target web url does not allow remote checking!" as opposed to http 404!
- por Usuario de Firefox 12873224, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 51. When a bookmark is in a subfolder of the bookmarks toolbar, the path is not displayed correctly.
2. Clearing broken bookmarks one by one is a pain. It's useful if you can put a check mark on a few and delete them all at once.
- por Joe Broom, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Developer: "I think I'll automate the collection of information, but make actually doing anything with it as hard as possible!"
You can't even tab to the button you want to push on the popup.
Windows 3 had a better UI than this.