- por Usuario de Firefox 14784338, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5The scan feature is extremely fast, the fastest from the extensions I've used of this nature thus far. However, the lack of a delete all or a checkbox system to make that part of the process faster makes this utterly useless unless you only have a handful of bookmarks. At which point, you could do everything this extension does manually anyway. To make matters, better or worse, when deleting a bookmark you have to manually confirm its deletion.
I don't know about other users, but the reason I need an extension like this is because my bookmarks are in the 10,000 range (actually used to be more like 50,000 but it got better). Because of this, not only is it important that the scan feature is reliable and relatively quick, but the ease of what comes next is also important.
- por Joe Broom, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Developer: "I think I'll automate the collection of information, but make actually doing anything with it as hard as possible!"
You can't even tab to the button you want to push on the popup.
Windows 3 had a better UI than this.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15995262, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Seems almost deliberately slow and tedious, like the developer thinks we want to sit and manually remove 1,000 duplicates one at a time.
- por Khun Roger, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5I know I've got a lot of bookmarks, but it is supposed to help me get rid of the dead ones and duplicates, so that is exactly what I want it to do.
But Firefox always crashes after about 4,000 are checked, 2,700 warnings and 300 errors.
So why, Mr Developer, don't you add the ability to select which folder of bookmarks to check? Or specify a number of bookmarks to check and then stop, so we can deal with some of the checked bookmarks before it crashes Firefox?
...just an idea.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15724318, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Dopo aver cancellato molti bm segnalati come errati, mi sono accorto che invece erano ancora attivi. e non ci sono altre funzionalità...
- por Usuario de Firefox 11494868, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5This add-on takes over your cookies settings without telling you. Depending on how many bookmarks you have, this add-on might also freeze your browser for more than a few seconds.
- por adonios77, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5First it needs to scan, then, in the results not shows the full path of bookmark(s) but it shows them at second scan, then, you have to delete unneeded bookmarks one by one(!), then, I needed to refresh (scan again) and then not working, It freezes.
- por Batavian, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5As others have written, this extension has problems. The biggest are that while it might identify duplicates, it does not offer a way to select duplications for deletion. This might be fine if one had a few duplicates. It quite another thing if one has hundreds or more duplicates.
Second, the extension supposedly identifies broken links. However in spot checking some of these links, I find they are working.
Lastly, if one has thousands of bookmarks, this program will consume lots of memory. You mostly likely will get Firefox or even Windows to have problems.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15003549, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Does not work at all. Starts search for duplicates and begins counting down the number of bookmarks but bizarrely hits zero then continues towards negative-infinity. Never stops processing.