Revisiones de Bitwarden – Gestor de contraseñas gratuito
Bitwarden – Gestor de contraseñas gratuito por Bitwarden Inc.
Revisado por flupke01
Se valoró con 3 de 5por flupke01, el hace un año
When not logged in, it keeps asking for saving credentials for sites. When choosing never to save, it will ask the same question again. Only way to stop this is by logging in. Even though I click "Never for this website", it won't remember my selection for certain sites. The second: The auto-fill feature doesn't work properly on certain sites and it's an annoying process to disable it.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15066544, el hace una horaThe UX and UI is a bit janky (welcome to open source), but besides that it's great. I definitely trust this team over Lastpass. I wish authentication with fingerprint would work in browser without having to have the desktop Bitwarden app open.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16154817, el hace un díaThe app helps to get access to all my passwords and cards.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17283406, el hace 4 díasi reinstalled windows and this new bitwarden ver seems to ask for password every few minutes, the old one took the NEVER setting and I loved the old version
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por avtsingh, el hace 4 díasBest among most of password managers for multi-platform. Highly recommend.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Outpost3157, el hace 7 díasOverall : Truly great, extremely convenient, especially using Ctrl+Shift+l (L, not i) to fill in log in forms quickly, the password generator along with the limited generated password history are also absolute life savers.
However, the automated suggestion to update log in info, when it detects you changed a password on a website for example, works very poorly (when it even detects you changed it). I'd suggest updating the saved log in info in Bitwarden manually instead.