- Se valoró con 5 de 5por ahi6, el hace un mesThis is in my opinion the most practical password manager option currently available. The most important features are free, with reasonable pricing for advanced features. The selling point for me was the fact that it simply works cross-browser and cross-platform.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17555649, el hace un mesSwitched from lastpass and it is just great. From user's perspective, all important features are same as in lastpass plus it is shared between devices without premium.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Krystofer125, el hace un mesCompared to lastpass, this extension offers a much better experience. I especially like the password generator - the option for readable password is game changer for me. Additionally this extension does not constantly beg the user for a premium subscription!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Kathleen, el hace un mesThis is by far the best password manager I've used and I've tried many. It's great for: 1) ease of use with a simple interface and design 2) cross-platform syncing between Android devices and Windows PC 3) cross-browser syncing.
I haven't found the need to purchase the Premium version, but I may do so just to support them because it works so well.
I've come to rely on Bitwarden. I highly recommend this extension and its Android app to anyone.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Sponge Bob, el hace un mesHello, i got a malfunction under FF. Bitwarden keep asking for password to unlock. I fixed it by remove/reinstall but one day later, my passwords are locked every time i want to use them