Revisiones de Bitwarden – Gestor de contraseñas gratuito
Bitwarden – Gestor de contraseñas gratuito por Bitwarden Inc.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Cole, el hace 13 díasCan you please fix the "experimental" problems with in-private browsing because I use in-private mode a lot, and Bitwarden automatically re-locks every time I open a new tab in in-private mode?
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por FEER, el hace 16 díasAn error has occurred.
Traffic from your network looks unusual. Connect to a different network or try again later. [Error Code 7]
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Lorbon, el hace un mesBitwarden may be perfect for computer skilled people. But as an older person it is a nightmare.
Instructions should be simple to follow like a tree and as you pass each branch you complete that part of the install. I have found some one else's simple written instructions to follow and they make more cense.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 5539902, el hace 2 mesesLove this extension but it keeps giving me an error when I try to login and then I have to uninstall and restart and reinstall. Please fix.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Shreyans, el hace 4 mesesRecently moved from Chrome to Firefox and realized that the Bitwarden extension is quite slow on Firefox. I am on a fast machine (Apple M1 Pro), but the bitwarden extension takes about 5 seconds to load the passwords.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Adam M., el hace 4 mesesPretty iffy so far. The add-on seemingly decides on a whim, whether or not to save new passwords. Occasionally I'll have to manually update generated passwords in the vault. Doesn't seem to recognize the difference between, "old password" & "new password" spaces in forms. The sidebar for logging in oftentimes doesn't appear. Lastly the UI is just painful to look at, but other than those problems, it's functional.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 mesesThanks for the feedback! If you are having issues with the sidebar, try refreshing Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings as that doesn't sound like expected behavior.
Are you keeping your vault in a locked or logged out state? https://bitwarden.com/help/vault-timeout/
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Guccifer, el hace 5 mesesIt's almost perfect but the keyboard shortcuts to auto-fill the data are NOT working currently for my PC> I dont get why cuz on Chrome, on Brave, Vivaldi, it works ..here..it doesnt. Can someone tell me why?
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 mesesWe’re here to help, contact the support team at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Ricky, el hace 6 mesesWith the free program I have several issues. The program continually asks to log into the program. Second I do find that the program will add the password to app log in screens. It does seem to not miss any passwords entered in a program.We're here to help, you can also use biometrics to reduce having to input your master password, see https://bitwarden.com/help/biometrics/ for more information or contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17685854, el hace 6 mesesThis app would be great if it didn't force me to restart firefox after 15 minutes to allow it to sync to my self-hosted bitwarden server... That would bring this to 5 stars, until then because of buggy software its a 3 stars and that is being generous honestly.We're here to help, contact the support directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17682635, el hace 6 mesesIt has all the basic functions and it's fairly inexpensive. It does auto-fill on most websites. It's missing a few features that other password managers have. For example, you can't have it fill in contact information like personal address fields. Also the syncing seems to be slow sometimes.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por PeterPiper441, el hace 6 mesesThis extension is really buggy on Firefox, especially in private mode. Please fix this issue. Other than that, it's a great extension.Let us know what isn't working for you at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or file a bug report directly on Github with steps to reproduce for the team to investigate: https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Aseliot, el hace 7 mesesCompared to extensions like Last Pass etc. I am not missing much except for the functionality to auto-fill in forms? At least I never see it appearing anywhere if it does exist.
Also asking for the master password again when copying passwords is missing?
Other than that I have no complaints, these features are not required to have a good experience but would definitely be very useful additions user- and security-wise.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 7 mesesThanks for the support and feedback! You can enable master password re-prompt per vault item to require the password again.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17263730, el hace 7 mesesNew update has stupid amount of whitespace around items. So much scrolling needed
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por 小星星, el hace 8 meses在安卓上不显示验证图片导致无法登陆
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 8 mesesWe're here to help, contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por mburkard, el hace 8 mesesFor the most part a good password manager.
It's really bad at automatically detecting account creation and password change forms (a lot worse than OnePass and Firefox password manager) so if you're not careful to tell Bitwarden you're password manually it can cause problems.
Still my password manager of choice since it's free, open source, and feature-full.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 8 mesesThanks for the support and feedback, it can help to disable your browser's ability to manage credentials: https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager or contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12775469, el hace un añoThe browser extension for is missing features that the app has. Some of these things are pretty important to make the extension competitive with other password managers. The biggest missing thing for me personally is the ability to switch between my personal account and my work account.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 10 mesesHey there! There should be parity between Firefox, Chrome and iOS. Let us know what feature you are looking for, or contact our support team directly https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Xzenor, el hace un añoWorks okay but don't bother with the biometric login.. it's a buggy mess. Logging in seems to work and when you click it it's locked again. Useless. Just use the unlock password.