Revisiones de Bitwarden – Gestor de contraseñas gratuito
Bitwarden – Gestor de contraseñas gratuito por Bitwarden Inc.
Revisado por 黑木一刀
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13834290, el hace un díaIt's a great password manager. The free version has basically everything except 2 factor support (even self-hosted options), and the paid version is only $10/year. The client works well, and has good options for vault locking and auto-fill. I like that the password hashing function is customizable. The only feature I wish it had was LastPass's "automatically change all my passwords" functionality, but I understand why this would be a ton of work to implement. This is the password manager I use and recommend to anyone who needs a cross-platform tool (if you only need a password manager in Firefox, just use the one built in to Firefox).
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17931079, el hace 2 díasBest free password manager, incredibly cheap plan too
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por misat, el hace 2 díasIt said I had to log in to review this, but thankfully I didn't have to put down my burger because I had this extension :)
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por M U F T A K i S, el hace 3 díaswtf this trash doing in firefox after install needs an account but after entering info and click submit does nothing triple times until getting red message i have used the rated tries... blah this is happened previous year and now its still the same i will right down a note to not try it again until i find a real thing
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14854460, el hace 7 díasI can not imagine being without this