- Se valoró con 4 de 5por slumbergod, el hace 2 díasAs Firefox gets greedier and greedier with memory use (not to mention memory management bugs that never get fixed by devs) it is nice to be able to put unused tabs to "sleep".
Only 4 stars because the White Listing of tabs to keep them awake doesn't seem to work for me any more.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Cyberjason, el hace 6 díasI wanted to like this extension...or the concept at least but when using it, my mouse pointer would hang every few seconds when using firefox to the point I cannot use this extension anymore. I'm using a Mac Mini M1 w/ 16GB.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12775621, el hace 14 díasFunciona perfeitamente.
Possui opção de mudar o favicon quando a aba é hibernada.
Além disso, temos diversas opções para personalizar este recurso.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Cyberknight, el hace 21 díasWorks as expected, unloading tabs from memory and reducing resources usage. Unloading is done silently in the background, so it doesn't interfere with the browser mechanics. Pages that don't like to be unloaded or that should naturally always be loaded (e.g., instant messengers) may be white-listed (yes, unfortunately, they are usually the ones that drain most resources, but, c'est la vie...)
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por AR, el hace un mesuseful and helpful in reducing memory and CPU load on my aging PC.
Wish there was more flexibility with session keeping. for example, I'd like all the tabs of this current window to stay active for this session.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por B Tang, el hace un mesA useful extension for unloading inactive tabs from memory. They will reload again when you click on them. I use it together with the "Open Bookmarks Slowly" extension (with the "Discard all newly opened inactive tabs after they get loaded" option ticked in Auto Tab Discard options) so that when opening a folder full of many bookmarks one by one, each opened bookmark will be unloaded from memory immediately, otherwise the RAM gets used up and the computer slows down when opening many bookmarks.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por MrAureliusR, el hace un mesExtremely useful extension. Helps save RAM. I don't usually have a large number of tabs open, but even so I often have a few tabs that I keep open for long periods of time and it's nice to have them discarded if I haven't looked at them in a while.
If you are one of those heavy tab users that has so many tabs open you can't even see the favicons anymore, then you *definitely* need this extension.