- por TheoComm, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Mostly functional, however despite enabling the condition of "do not discard tab if playing media", it will discard tabs that are actively playing media
- por Fonzie!, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5It works, has every setting you could think of and visually indicated inactive tabs. For some reason the add-on does take up quite a bit of resources as seen in about:performance. And it also needs every permission you could think of....
- por Usuario de Firefox 13541191, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Good but lacks and important feature that "the great suspender" has, which is to Not Auto Load suspended tabs when you click on them, this makes the navigation so annoying since you have to be careful on which tab you click since it's gonna load !!!
- por Phaedron, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5I'd like to rate this add-on more highly but the first option worries me greatly: '..also >trash< all tabs not active in the last 24 hours'.
Can this be serious? 'Trash' to me, American though it is, means wreck, destroy, obliterate, smash, demolish, vandalise, eliminate, break apart, disassemble with prejudice, make useless for evermore, effectively kill...
Would I want this done to tabs I've had sitting in my browser for more than 24 hours? For any number of hours? That seems absurd.
I'd like to test it, but why would I want a terminal sentence passed on any of my tabs?
Maybe it's just a poor choice of language by the author; very poor, careless.
- por Clemens Ratte-Polle, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5Auto Tab Discard ATD Firefox addon:
I lost all my by tabsuspender discarded tabs :(
1. And an option would be fine to reload discarded pages only by a mouse click into the page.
2. Will ATD reopen the discarded tabs and URLs (even from Bookmarks) if the addon "Auto Tab Discard" would be disabled, defect or uninstalled?
- por pjcamp, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5For me, doesn't do what it says it does. Tabs are not suspended, they are completely discarded. There are no distinguishing features between active and discarded tabs (icon is unchanged, there is no dot). Switching to the tab, it starts blank and has to completely reload itself from the Internet. If I were trying to continue reading on an airplane, lets say, I would be out of luck. Maybe that is what it is supposed to do but that is not the impression I got from the description.
- por mediaklan, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Not bad, but far to be as great as was tab suspender, from the same author. Clicking a discarded tab will auto undiscard it, which is a major drawback compared to tab suspender which had an option to prevent that. No more toolbar icon to get the suspend menu options. And more annoying : discarding a tab will get you switched to another tab, but without any options to control this behavior. On the pro side : from what I notice, this extension is more effective than tab suspender in terms of perfs and memory reduction usage.
- por Laurence Daigle, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5It has a bug where it does not restore the tabs after firefox updates. If you had tried to restore a discarded tab after an update and then attempt to restart firefox without first recovering the tab, it will not recover the tab after the restart
- por raywood , el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5I really like the concept. And it works, to some extent. I would suggest a feature that would keep five to ten of the adjacent or most recently opened tabs loaded. Otherwise it takes prohibitively long for them to re-load, after I close the present tab.
- por Netcomm, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5READ THIS FOR TAB URL RECOVERY: It's a pretty fantastic Add-On, exactly what I always had designed in my mind, thinking I'd have to be the one to develop it. But it tends to lose the URL of SOME of the suspended tabs, which makes it extremely difficult to keep using. (I'm running Firefox Quantum 61.0.1 on Win 7). There is a hack/workaround for getting the URLs back though for anyone interested. Just right click on the tab that lost the URL, and click Duplicate, and a properly duplicated tab will appear at the original URL. Also, it seems like this add-on is doing some extra funky stuff with the firefox memory config to help keep the memory low, but whatever the reason it is breaking pages that aren't inactive or suspended. As best I can tell the pages seem to be losing their cached memory states, causing them to need to be reloaded.
- por Shajirr, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Does what it is supposed to do.
However, there are a few issues with it:
1) This addon is not 100% reliable. Sometimes unloaded tab will only have its tab name, but no address - it becomes blank if you will try to load it, so it is unrecoverable unless you can find that specific tab through its name yourself.
2) It lacks in my view a must have option of being able to protect specific tabs from being unloaded, accessible by right clicking on the tab. Pre-Quantum addon I was using had such an option.
- por Sulfer, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Works well but when I reopen firefox I lose pinned pages and i have crash when play videos in full screen, some lag and finally when I come out of full screen crash the tab of firefox