- por ase, el hace 2 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5settings page is a complete mess and exact funtionality is very unclear. immediately suspends some tabs as soon as they're clicked away from, never suspends others.
- por kelendral, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5The description makes claims that are not so true in the current FF environments (other unloaders don't actually unload) that are easily verified in about:performance and about:memory. Checking those, one can see if the other unloaders work or not.
Annoyingly it does something no other unloader I have tried so far does, marks every tab it unloads as 'updated' in the same way as if the tab had an autorefresh or notification. This makes every tab it unloads look as though a message is pending if you highlight such in any way. UNLOADING SHOULD NOT MARK A TAB AS UPDATED!
Last it misses tabs that based on the setting should most definitely be unloaded. Sometimes even duplicates of the same tab (thus confirming no rule conflicts as it unloads some but not other duplicate identical content tabs).
- por Usuario de Firefox 13633332, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5It would be great if it wouldn't release the tab as soon as I click it. Especially since a lot of times, closing another tab results in focusing the discarded tab.
Also, as of Firefox 78.0.2 (64-bit), due to some bug in browser, this extension is actually useless.
- por Redbeard, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5It worked for a few hours, then it spontaneously wiped all its own settings and it now seems unable to save any new ones, so the addon no longer functions. The "Factory Reset" button doesn't work either (yes I'm dbl-clicking it).
Debugging notwithstanding, there's not much I can do but remove it.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15184639, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5This doesn't fix firefox's terrible memory usage.
Firefox still has memory usage of multiple GB.
When tabs are discarded, instead of data being saved to cache, the information is lost and needs to be redownloaded from the internet.
So with this addon you get a combination of bad memory usage and tabs that are basically only links. Worst of all worlds.
This is not the fault of Auto Tab Discard, it's just that firefox is written with no concern for memory and the Discard method that it exposes doesn't work usefully.
- por Dypsis, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Many of my Bookmarks have the discarded favicon permanently. I have tried removing the Bookmarks, and re-adding them, but it continues to display the faded favicons with the dot. I have tried clearing cache and even uninstalling this extension. How do I fix it? Edit: I have had to disable this extension for now before it screws all my favicons up. And Mozilla has this listed as a "Featured Extension". I am now using Dormancy.
- por Blazer, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Doesn't work at Waterfox https://www.waterfoxproject.org/
This browser like Firefox 56. Maybe there is a version of the add-on suitable for this browser? What happens in the current extension - The add-on is installed, I can change the settings, but in work, when you try to freeze all the tabs, nothing happens.
Other addons from Firefox (until 54 version) working perfect.