- Se valoró con 2 de 5por smayer97, el hace 3 mesesReally appreciate this add-on BUT somewhat buggy add-on... Discarded tab often does not stay discarded.
And if use the "Open a temporary blank page when all tabs in an inactive window are discarded (to be able to discard the active tab on this window)", the discarded tabs often revert back to loaded tabs after a while (within about 20-30 mins in my experience), especially when you use the Discard All Tabs. UGH!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Maciej543, el hace 6 mesesIt's all too buggy. It keeps suspending pinned tabs which are also added to the exception list, or it will randomly suspend tabs in less time than was set.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por ase, el hace un añosettings page is a complete mess and exact funtionality is very unclear. immediately suspends some tabs as soon as they're clicked away from, never suspends others.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por kelendral, el hace un añoThe description makes claims that are not so true in the current FF environments (other unloaders don't actually unload) that are easily verified in about:performance and about:memory. Checking those, one can see if the other unloaders work or not.
Annoyingly it does something no other unloader I have tried so far does, marks every tab it unloads as 'updated' in the same way as if the tab had an autorefresh or notification. This makes every tab it unloads look as though a message is pending if you highlight such in any way. UNLOADING SHOULD NOT MARK A TAB AS UPDATED!
Last it misses tabs that based on the setting should most definitely be unloaded. Sometimes even duplicates of the same tab (thus confirming no rule conflicts as it unloads some but not other duplicate identical content tabs).
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Redbeard, el hace 3 añosIt worked for a few hours, then it spontaneously wiped all its own settings and it now seems unable to save any new ones, so the addon no longer functions. The "Factory Reset" button doesn't work either (yes I'm dbl-clicking it).
Debugging notwithstanding, there's not much I can do but remove it.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Dypsis, el hace 4 añosMany of my Bookmarks have the discarded favicon permanently. I have tried removing the Bookmarks, and re-adding them, but it continues to display the faded favicons with the dot. I have tried clearing cache and even uninstalling this extension. How do I fix it? Edit: I have had to disable this extension for now before it screws all my favicons up. And Mozilla has this listed as a "Featured Extension". I am now using Dormancy.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Blazer, el hace 4 añosDoesn't work at Waterfox https://www.waterfoxproject.org/
This browser like Firefox 56. Maybe there is a version of the add-on suitable for this browser? What happens in the current extension - The add-on is installed, I can change the settings, but in work, when you try to freeze all the tabs, nothing happens.
Other addons from Firefox (until 54 version) working perfect.