Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14611730, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I didn't realise that this required Yahoo as the default browser. Initially I was full of warm feelings for Yahoo for finally providing a webmail experience closer to gmail - wide viewing pane and unobtrusive ads - then it un-installed itself with that lame message. Also set Yahoo as my default search engine despite saying no on adding to Firefox. Yahoo back to its disingenuous corporate self.
- by Firefox user 14524413, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Why, Why, Why... has THIS Yahoo "Search & Wide Mail" extension, CONSISTENTLY deleted/uninstalled itself every time I restart my computer or Firefox? I, like millions of other users, have to constantly go and re-download/install this "add on/extension" to utilize Yahoo mail without the lame/pathetic ads on the right hand side of the mail browser. Seriously Yahoo, get your Programming and Marketing right. Free or not, NO ONE wants/likes their e-mail browser to be even MORE compressed with ADS... NO ONE! Fix this half a year, on going, corrupted extension!
- by Firefox user 14487490, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I really do like this add on because it expands my email window. HOWEVER, it keeps getting deleted even when I make Yahoo my default search engine. Why is this happening???????
- by Firefox user 14472489, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5After pleading with me to remove my add blocker for months Yahoo suggests this instead, so i click on it for more information and it tries to install itself, luckily i am using firefox which blocked it.
Went out of my way to do a search to find more information about it and find out it only works if yahoo is your search engine which it will automatically change to.
In the spirit of Christmas I was filled with hope for half a second that maybe yahoo were learning and that hope imploded like a family Christmas dinner.
I would like to generate you money Yahoo but then that's why i use AddBlock Plus as it will allow you to generate money from me if you do it in a reasonable way.
- by Firefox user 13955292, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I like this add-on, but don't like the fact that every few days I have to re-install it. Please fix this problem.
When are you going to update this add-on so we do not have to re-install it every few days?